Knights : all knights use agoran's shield

Mages: still using thunderer to build rage

round 4: all knights and mages use slasher and thunderer to build rage

round 5: all knights use reverse damage
    mages still with thunder

round 5: all knights use slasher

all mages use ROF (breaking the agoran's shield

round 6: all knights use WW again = dead mages

this is one situation (seen this happen once)

another is when we use runes which i don't like to use

i hate using runes and pots in PVP since i like to fight using my own strength not the power which is bought
    just to clear the mage skills..

is it Thunderer skill or the Lightning Bolt skill you are mentioning in round 2-4? (Thunderer, 50 rage, 2sec cooldown.. Lightning Bolt, +6 rage, 1sec cooldown)

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

No Knight can cast Spinning Death on the first turn, it costs 50 Rage. The initial rage for pvp set is 30, with the Lord Divine Medallion, it's 40 Rage at first turn. So you may want to check that strategy again.
      Last edited by DeathRiver; 11-06-2012, 10:43 AM.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

cast speed way too slow , archers should be ok , on par with mages

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          3 knight team can beat 3 mage team on 2 situation
          all knights must have the following stats

Block,Pattk,Mdef,HP

following astral:
          Pattk,Hp,Mdef,Block,Reduce damage by % or by number (aegis major level 5 is awesome)

round 1
          mages: all 3 ROF

knights : 1 knight fires WW (ww is 1 very powerful skill if u guys underestimate it then i assure u that u will die),1 knight uses intercept lvl 1 and 1 knight uses reverse damage lvl 3

round 2:

Mages: all mages use thunderer

knights : all knights use slasher to build rage

round 3:
          Knights : all knights use agoran's shield

Mages: still using thunderer to build rage

round 4: all knights and mages use slasher and thunderer to build rage

round 5: all knights use reverse damage
          mages still with thunder

round 5: all knights use slasher

all mages use ROF (breaking the agoran's shield

round 6: all knights use WW again = dead mages

this is one situation (seen this happen once)

another is when we use runes which i don't like to use

i hate using runes and pots in PVP since i like to fight using my own strength not the power which is bought

Your Strat seems lacking something...

realistically for 3 mage teams. this is how i see them do it.

1st round : 3 ROF
          2nd round: Lightning bolt for rage
          3rd round: 3 Meteror

by now your team is all dead. ^.^

to counter it
          knight:
          1st round: all 3 build rage and live
          2nd round all 3 build rage and live
          3rd round hope to god you all live and now fire 3 ww if you all 3 fire ww = dead mages
          you win

^.^
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

that strat zoez said only works for the 3 top cash knights on the server every other damage spec knight is dead from mage aoe in 2 rounds also zoez s2 cashers are lol compared to real cashers in this game you will find out when the server arena goes live and mages have 15k matk 10k mdef and 8k pdef your ww will get many lulz
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
              that strat zoez said only works for the 3 top cash knights on the server every other damage spec knight is dead from mage aoe in 2 rounds also zoez s2 cashers are lol compared to real cashers in this game you will find out when the server arena goes live and mages have 15k matk 10k mdef and 8k pdef your ww will get many lulz
              dam 15k mtk? i have trouble dealing with 10k mtk 3 mage teams lol.

all mages on our server agree it's to cheap so they stop doing it. haha. thank god my server is nice ^.^

mdef doesn't scale as well as pdef. think people like to stack power for attack, that would mean help increase pdef, to help increase mdef, only mage got mdef.

as mages mtk increase, the rest of us would be hard pressed to get some mdef unless you a mage. stacking mdef gems all the way won't catch up to that high mtk.

i see a grim future...
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

only cash goes to socketing rods, i'm sure the other 2 are just the same. but now you're getting into the conversation of big bad cash mages vs non/low cash knights which is not how it is to be interpreted because we could easily turn the tables and put cash knights vs non cash mages and discuss that. i'm talking about equally gear mage vs knight. i'm talking about right now at my current level, this is what gets the job done. it very well may change in lvls to come. but where there is a lack of mdef in the future of knights, the gap closer will be block. and i totally plan on throwing on the block astral at 60 and the dodge astral at 70 :P

Also, this is not my only character and not the only server i play on, i'm very well aware of the monster cashers out there. And i realize that if someone shelled out that much cash to make there character stats double everyone elses, then this wont apply. but if i face a mage (or knight or archer for that matter) with double my stats, i completely expect to lose no matter what spec/build i use.
                Last edited by Zoez1; 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

well not to fear the big qq on the chinese forums is how noncash tank knights are killing top cash archers and mages i guess its payback for all those aoe
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

:P can't wait

Comment

well, im one of the 2 strongest mages on s1 and i only have 10628 matk base. 11,276 with L5 pot and 12k with scroll added. only one other player matches those and is equal to mine. so no 15k matk players on s1 lol.. but i can say from my point of view is tht knights get far stonger than mages later on.. which is why i roll with a knight in arena now instead of my usual 3 mage team. her whirlwind hits for 7k a time to me and i have 6900pdef -.-
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

well at endgame your best teams will be 1 knight 1 mage and 1 archer and you will lol at any of these 3 same type teams

Comment

well at endgame your best teams will be 1 knight 1 mage and 1 archer and you will lol at any of these 3 same type teams
                          agreed with this one

Comment

Originally posted by Zoez1 View Post
                            agreed with this one
                            :P The best endgame team is 1 mage, 2 knights. The mage only needs to throw 1 suntoria and hit some for the knights to squish the other team. Unless they use the same set up as this one though. Maybe the team with better skills (or more money) win.
                            Last edited by DeathRiver; 11-10-2012, 09:30 PM.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

this one works sometimes (although im not at the same stats/lvls you are on)'

1 mg 1 knight 1 archer. (high mdef)

Archer uses deep on the backrow, the mg heals/suntoria early on so knight and archer lives. The knight is supposed to use ulti slasher to eliminate them fast 1 by 1, archer starts with deep and then dds, after first heal mg tries to get an aoe... by the time aoe is out the backrow mg should be dead and the other mgs is ~50% and your team is all alive more or less... also knight starts off with intercept to cancel 1 aoe and tries to kill low hp mage after that..
                              3x archer with deep is impossible at my server, but 3x lunatic archer with high mdef might work

Comment

Working...
                              X