Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSGB icon dissapeared with 1 fight still to do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGB icon dissapeared with 1 fight still to do.

As topic states, my guild among others has 1 CSGB fight still to go (which was scheduled in the CSGB menu) but today the icon is gone, i read
    that some people got some lame compensation but my question is, is the sunday fight gonna happen?

Sucks enough to get outranked from a better place just to get stolen 1 fight too, please if anyone knows anything post here.

Has finished u got cupcaked ...
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I have sent this thread to one of my higher ups to try to get info on for you. I do not know for sure whats going on, but I also do not want you to think this has been over looked or you are being forgotten. Hopefully, I or another, will have information soon for you and I am sorry for any delay or inconvenience.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I have sent this thread to one of my higher ups to try to get info on for you. I do not know for sure whats going on, but I also do not want you to think this has been over looked or you are being forgotten. Hopefully, I or another, will have information soon for you and I am sorry for any delay or inconvenience.
        Sometime i ask myself if you really think what you write when you post or just behave like you think you should.

lyseria, i'm sorry but we both know how devs deal with those kind of stuff, let time pass till everyone either give up tryin to get a fair compensation or quit, would actually be much more appreciated (at least from my point of view) if devs just say we don't care if game is bugged and you miss out reward, just learn to deal with it or quit.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Sometime i ask myself if you really think what you write when you post or just behave like you think you should.

lyseria, i'm sorry but we both know how devs deal with those kind of stuff, let time pass till everyone either give up tryin to get a fair compensation or quit, would actually be much more appreciated (at least from my point of view) if devs just say we don't care if game is bugged and you miss out reward, just learn to deal with it or quit.
          Yeah i know how they work but we didnt got any message or anything really since that big thread about people posting the tickets and stuff like that and today
          bam icon gone, it like they saying "we dont give a ****, move on" lol

Comment

Well cdgb ended, people got rewards, guilds got honored. Who do you expect to fight? R2 customer service sucks, proven many times, but some people have absolutely no common sense.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Well cdgb ended, people got rewards, guilds got honored. Who do you expect to fight? R2 customer service sucks, proven many times, but some people have absolutely no common sense.
              In the scheduled times @ CSGB we had a fight the day 29/3, the enemy guild didnt refresh (we started to worry at this point) so its not common sense from my
              part, im just asking for a clarification because they cant schedule 1 thing then poof.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                In the scheduled times @ CSGB we had a fight the day 29/3, the enemy guild didnt refresh (we started to worry at this point) so its not common sense from my
                part, im just asking for a clarification because they cant schedule 1 thing then poof.
                So to make things more simple, final rewards were given to guilds, winning guilds got their names on npcs (is it so on your server?), but you expect to have a fight on 29/3?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  So to make things more simple, final rewards were given to guilds, winning guilds got their names on npcs (is it so on your server?), but you expect to have a fight on 29/3?
                  I expect from R2 at least to tell what's up with what i asked because all the planification for CSGB just went down the drain because if their lack of repair bugs +
                  comunication

Comment

As it was not enough they screw our final rankings now we going to have one battle less than we supposed to had? Our guild had all victories so far and ended to iron group cause of the missing battle. How fair this can be? And About compensation, I know very well that if they going to give they will probably give to all. Even more unfair, because some guilds had their battles full, got better rankings cause 170 out of 198 guilds had a battle less. I expected some fairness to be honest, but seems its only me hoping!
                    *...Justice is lost
                    Justice is *****
                    Justice is gone* \m/

Comment

Originally posted by R27437853 View Post
                      As it was not enough they screw our final rankings now we going to have one battle less than we supposed to had? Our guild had all victories so far and ended to iron group cause of the missing battle. How fair this can be? And About compensation, I know very well that if they going to give they will probably give to all. Even more unfair, because some guilds had their battles full, got better rankings cause 170 out of 198 guilds had a battle less. I expected some fairness to be honest, but seems its only me hoping!
                      *...Justice is lost
                      Justice is *****
                      Justice is gone* \m/
                      How come you only just noticed??
                      Surely you could see that the top guilds in Iron Group had won more battles then you had played before the last fight
                      Maybe you should of complained earlier
                      Or maybe you did and R2 cupcaked you along with others

Comment

welcome to the "European Lost Rounds" club
                        we fought our best, Wartune messed it up really bad, but they don't care
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                        X