Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why we need to loot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we need to loot?

on wilds, Di and Bi, i dont understand why we need to loot them.

why not just go straight to inv or mail..

if you bugged then goodbye loot

happened to me once, accidentally clicked the daily events button, and forever loading bug happened
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

because they want us to be miserable.
    seriously, a lot of the game's features are there just for making it harder for players.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's especially a problem in DI where it's when most people get disconnected by a lost connection. Every time I get disconnected in DI, it's when I'm in the process of collecting the chests....it really sucks.

Comment

I know the lag issues all too well, followed by the disconnects as well, Why it is this way? I have no answer.. I don't think anyone does... as its not something we have a control over. We have to loot in normal campaigns and dungeons.. so maybe that's why. I do wish they'd at least consider finding a way to change it or making it so that if not looted in that thirty second pool they allot that it'd be sent to the mailbox or something. Thanks for making the suggestion!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It doesn't "have" to go to mail, but it would be so simpler to have one chest with all the loot you would get from that run. BI loot is fixed, you roll a 6 you get rewards for a 6 (1-2 bosses 1 shard, 3-4 2 shard and 5-6 3 shard) but those slight differences still easy to put into the coding and could have loot dependent on spin in 1 chest, click it and voila you get your **** without having to run around. Some people have no other alternative but to run more than one toon, an with the running around it makes it nearly impossible to collect for everyone. Similarly in DI I'm sure same could be done with the odd "bonus" reward (1mil gold/whips/whatever else), but like Arlad said, they just want people to be miserable in the end, and to make a buck or a billion off of it.

Comment

imo, it's just a way to block people from multi accounting
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It is because DI was a big thing while ago, right now its just for the gold for most.
              And even gold isnt that big a deal for some.

To keep it interesting as long as possible for people, they have selected a % accounts to DC every run.
              So they have to run DI a few months longer.

Just a theory tho.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                It is because DI was a big thing while ago, right now its just for the gold for most.
                And even gold isnt that big a deal for some.

To keep it interesting as long as possible for people, they have selected a % accounts to DC every run.
                So they have to run DI a few months longer.

Just a theory tho.
                On my team we take turns DCing lol, one run we had 5 bosses worth of dc's was like damn wt eat ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  On my team we take turns DCing lol, one run we had 5 bosses worth of dc's was like damn wt eat ****!
                  My team only has one dc king, but he does that with everything even in maps, so no r2 involvement (we think)

Comment

I guess it was intended to let players select which loots they want, but that was sorta a senseless feature, because most people would rather pick up everything & sell out the useless things than wasting time looking at what's in the chests.

For people with limited inventory space, this is especially a pain. For BI, DI, TOK, Spire, & guild blessing, the loots are still sent to mail if inventory is full. But for MPD, Jewl Hunt, Fishing, quest completion, & daily devotion spin,, you can't pick up the loots unless you have enough space for them. That's just a time-wasting hassle for most players started after vouchers were gone.

Comment

if this was a counter to account sitting, then i guess nothing can be done.

but at least fix the dc's/bugs that prevents us from taking our loot.
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                      X