Something is really Cupcakes up with the Deflection astra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is really Cupcakes up with the Deflection astra

The description says it's 10% trigger rate....I don't know about you guys but I see it going off (both for me and against me) a lot more than 10%. 10% means a rate of once every 10 hits....I see it going off at least 3 or 4 times per fight these days...I guarantee you that as an archer, I don't hit 40 times per fight...

This is ok in terms of balance because it happens on both sides, for me and against me, but it makes the fight a lot more unpredictable depending on luck. And honestly, I don't like when luck takes a bigger part in the game....

Just sayin'

i kinda agree that the procure rate is higher than what's written, but i dont mind luck. yeah it sucks when i lost the fight because im unlucky, but i just deal with it. anyway you can kinda counter it with regen astral, but it also a luck game too.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Actually, 10 % proc rate does not mean once every ten hits. It means each hit has a 10% chance of procing. This also means that in theory it is possible to have mutliple deflections in a row. Just take a flip of a coin, it is possible to have 4 heads in a row. Now if the hits weren't mutually exclusive, then the once every 10 hits may apply more.

Comment

and what about multi attack skills ? they can trigger it for each ?
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          Actually, 10 % proc rate does not mean once every ten hits. It means each hit has a 10% chance of procing. This also means that in theory it is possible to have mutliple deflections in a row. Just take a flip of a coin, it is possible to have 4 heads in a row. Now if the hits weren't mutually exclusive, then the once every 10 hits may apply more.
          No, this actually means if you took a 10 sided coin and flipped it and got 4 heads(deflection triggers) in a row...

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
            yeah yeah but common sense should tell you that in 1 million times, 100,000 were deflected. now, these guys observed, and noticed they were deflecting more than 100,000.
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

No it's like if you have a two-headed snake, and one of the heads says, "can I have a quarter?" And you give it a quarter, half the time heads up, half the time tails up. Then you say, "i didn't know snakes could talk." And the other head says, "me neither." What are the odds?
              Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
              Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
              Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
              Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
                No, this actually means if you took a 10 sided coin and flipped it and got 4 heads(deflection triggers) in a row...
                50% to land on heads
                IGN: igors0698
                Class: mage
                Level: 59
                BR: 118k+
                Server: R2games 391

Comment

it was crazy in CW today...deflections going off right and left...10% trigger right....ha ha...

Comment

Working...
                  X