Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Euro Mages CW

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Mages CW

soooo my guess : JustRaven, 2nd) Boil/Heisen 3rd) heisen/boil if you have any different opinions feel free to write, by the way gratz raven on new win

no surprises this time?

Comment

wel the notfromearth surprise hasn't played this time

Comment

1. Cash

2. Cash

3. Cash

Whoever buys their way to the top is a loser in my book.

Comment

Is this the "new" ridil's user? if so, raven boil jbird is my bet, if it is the "old" ridil then u dont deserve to be in top 3 because of your big mouth.

Comment

new Ridil here you'll see

Comment

JustRaven, Warstar, Boil my final bet, first i thought bet Boil/JustR/Haisen is hard for mage always will be surprise....good luck everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Ridil View Post
                new Ridil here you'll see
                Since forum mods closed a thread about selling account for being against the ToS and you here openly admit to have bought one, I just wonder will this account be banned or as we suspect ToS is not the same for mega cashers accounts and normal/free/low cash players?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  Since forum mods closed a thread about selling account for being against the ToS and you here openly admit to have bought one, I just wonder will this account be banned or as we suspect ToS is not the same for mega cashers accounts and normal/free/low cash players?
                  If you have any concerns about players being banned or unbanned, file a ticket. The forum is not the place for that

seems to be the official statement...
                  =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

bought one ? hahahahah giving money for account ? guy went to jail someone has to play it
                    Originally posted by daunapu View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ridil View Post
                      bought one ? hahahahah giving money for account ? guy went to jail someone has to play it
                      And this is against their ToS, funny isn't it?

This was a question to mods since they keep repeating this, i know many do this, most don't admit it, guess why?
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                      X