Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1 Archer in WB....lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Archer in WB....lol

S112 server really needs a merger. We can't even fill up WB anymore...almost never have 10 archers in WB....today, only 1 for most of the fight....3 at the end....the server is dead...like this game....we need to merge.

For mergers pertaining to west coast servers which is what i think 112 is, try posting your plea here, it will have a better chance to be seen I hope.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

thank you for the link. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
        S112 server really needs a merger. We can't even fill up WB anymore...almost never have 10 archers in WB....today, only 1 for most of the fight....3 at the end....the server is dead...like this game....we need to merge.
        We are having the same problem in to 200 servers. A merge would be fun. New players

Comment

sounds great, lots of titles and bonus gold

Comment

Working...
          X