Question regarding Apollo vs Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Apollo vs Athena

Hi, so I know that Athena is the refined form of Apollo.

How a particular lightning sylph such as Athena better than Apollo in regards
    of stats and skills,or anything other things.

Thanks

1 color better in growth
    kinda same current apt
    bigger max apt

and it is not lightning sylph, but light sylph
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Apollo skills are kinda sad, so you definitely need to save at least one slot for divine prayer if you're ever going to evolve it. And the Athena passive Redeeming Light is the best one, IMO.

And as kevs said, a 1-star purple Athena is basically the same strength as an orange Apollo. Evolved sylphs will be able to take more sepulcrums though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Apollo skills are kinda sad, so you definitely need to save at least one slot for divine prayer if you're ever going to evolve it. And the Athena passive Redeeming Light is the best one, IMO.

And as kevs said, a 1-star purple Athena is basically the same strength as an orange Apollo. Evolved sylphs will be able to take more sepulcrums though.
        Can you help me set the skills for Athena? my first time using her, don't know what skills are good.

Comment

My opinion, the default 3 skills are all good, and the default passive is not bad either. With Athena, you would add the skills:
          Divine Prayer
          Redeeming Light (passive)

As for the 5th skill, you can make a case for any of these:
          Impaling Light
          Light Arrow
          Beam Sword

My preference would be for Impaling Light, with Light Arrow second, and Beam Sword a distant third.

For the third passive slot, you can keep it open for an eventual evolve into the 3rd form, or get Master of Light. The second evo will be a long ways off, but the Power of Light passive is far and away the best you can get.

Comment

Working...
          X