Hackers banned no chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers banned no chance

Banned all hacker don't give chance or warning it...
    What happen to all your reminder r2?

This is unfair to to player who buy balens.....

I feel mad for this games.... Honest player buy balens in proper way because of warning from the start...

now their is a hacker where is the punishment!?..... You gived a chance specially hacker in s43 server that continue playing and
    bullying to other poor honest player thant can only afford to buy the lvl 20 jewelry.

If this only you can do to hacker r2...
    Its better quit this game or buy balens, gold etc. In hacker in cheapest amount

AND THE WORST OF THIS THE HACKER ARE STILL PLAYING IN THIS GAME SPECIALLY IN NEW SERVER..

AND YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS GRAD MASTER NAMELY "R2ESTHER" DID??? OH MY GOD HE GIVES TO HACKER A DEDUCTION OF -1500 IGNORE OF DAMAGE TO HIS SET

I THINK THAT IS NOT ENOUGH R2ESTHER YOU MUST BANNED THAT PLAYERS.. NO CHANCE AT ALL.. YOU ARE SO BIAS R2ESTHER..

I THINK BETTER TO QUIT THIS GAME AS EARLY..

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR FRIENDS LET THEM KNOW WHAT KINDS OF GAME IS THIS..
    Last edited by YUNKA_MASTER; 11-07-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

dont understand the situation here :P
      u guys kill with caps lock too much lmao
      calm down and slowly tell what happen :|
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by YUNKA_MASTER
        YOU KNOW WHAT R2ESTHER DEDUCTING OF -1500 IGNORE DAMAGE TO HIS SET IS NOT ENOUGH

HOW ABOUT THE HIGH LVL GEMS?? LVL6 GEMS??

RARE ASTRAL WITH HIGH LVL?? LVL5 ALL??

THE LVL OF TROOPS?? ALMOST LVL 39-40??

THEY DO THIS BECAUSE OF HACKING.. AND THEN AFTER ALL R2ESTHER DECIDED TO DEDUCTED ONLY -1500.... HOW COME?????.. **** THIS GAME

EXPULSION IS THE BEST WAY TO STILL REMAIN THE GOOD REPUTATION OF THIS GAME..
        stop talking wit full capitals please. its bad and horrible then spamming
        :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

sorry i can't understand you but i'll translate
          :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

can someone translate ? i hear there are hackers out there, i don't know if they speed hacking in damage dealing or hacking in stats wise. or hacking as in extra gold/balans? what you guys talking about?

i think a flash game can't be hacked at all, unless you use something stupid as cheat engine to inject then it's very easy to detect, and R2 should be able to instant ban them.

once in a while i hear people are hacking in this game, i see R2 post announcements warning hacking would be dealt with.

yeah no need for warning, if you find people, instant ban them. anyone who have access to the server would tell if someone is hacking just check logs.
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i think he was talking about astral bug/ hacking???
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

so not fair
                i have hard time build my char ><
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

saunds kinda serius if they hack game just to get strong. but it can be no hacking if they onely have higer lvl astrials and stuff. it can be a lucky player from WB geting last hit good money and spend all on astrials and uppgrades. good gem in wepon can be simpel paying player that pay more then most to get good uppgrade have you ever think on that??? well if they go to new servers and do the same it may be hackers whit no life.
                  Wartune
                  Name: Ewonya
                  Guild: Fire&Blood
                  Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                  Class: Knight
                  Lvl: 37

Comment

there was a link liking to youtube showing someone hacking wartune basically hacking extra balans and gold. so that would make look legit if they have unlimited balan/gold. it's still a hack. not sure where the link went , probably got buried somewhere, but if there are people doing that, it's easily detectable by the server admin and all they need to do is check log and BAN THEM AND THEN POST THE NAMES THEY BANNED from what server..would be great.. .^.^
                    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

The Hack software being posted in Youtube both for Crystal saga and Wartune are just money making schemes to make you complete offers.

Sanctions(Ban/Mute) imposed is a case by case basis and may also depend on how serious the offence, how many times the offence has been done and other more. Account termination/total ban is imposed and that I can guarantee.

Also, R2Esther is a Wartune veteran player who qualified with R2's GM requirements. Her character is limited only to in-game moderation(warn/mute/announce/remind) and is not capable in giving characters any items/attributes/benefits.

I have tried also ways to speedhack(System/browser/actual game) but it does not directly affect the actual game as it is server-sided. It only make everything move faster.

Comment

Money make it different, I agree.

But there's others things come with not fair for us paying money and spending time with this game. Why?
                        1. Few user selling VIP with only 2USD, that's nonsens but it was happend and a lot of my friend just paid 2 USD and become a VIP.
                        2. Others unlimited ballens, some of friend do screen shoot have huge ballens if count in USD it will cost arround 7400 - 10k USD. The question is not only one but almost all my members.

Because of I'm still new members so I just heard and follow their facebook. I thought that there's a really working tools or hack tools that undetected by wartune admin.

Game was really nice and good, but if the admin can't make it clear so there's a pitty wasted.

Hope that admin read this and take care of this.

- Thx-

Comment

I read R2games is third party, not a really game creator.

So as my understanding if only a third party so there's normaly if any leaking or bug problem R2games must getback this issue to game creator.

This game was really leak, pls check and handle this issue ASAP or it will be wasted.

-Thx-

Comment

i got hacked my level 100 go delleted im really made at this game

Comment

hi my level 100 scion got deleted i got really mad i dont tell anyone my password but people still get in and i old thum to stop and they dident i chage my pass word alot so all my hard work whent down the drain if you can help me send me i messeg on malakas10 on r2games.com ps.im alking about cs

Comment

Working...
                              X