star points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star points

since players get starpoints in bg and have star points on astral panel.... why no make them worth saving in battleground and apply the balance left from bg to the astral star
    points. would make an incentive to actually do bg and refrain from afk... and help those who just can't quite get that perfect astral...to get more points...

i love that idea sadly bg is to late i go to work when its on on my server (night shift) +0.5 (+1)

Comment

BG star points are not related to the astral panel star points
      read how BG works again
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Hmm... If BG's star points get carried over to your star points, would you want to think about cashiers that smashed you to pieces normally without their full set of orange astral can do with all their slots on oranges?
        I'm a not one to socket my gears or perfectly refine them, but I can still get 1100 star points running carts alone in 1 BG (people avoid me cause it takes a lot of time fighting me). So every day, I can get at most 2200 star points (there maybe some deductions but it would still be a large amount).
        Upgrading astral normally cost gold, a lot of gold, but if star points can be gained this way, imagine cashiers getting 3, 4 Energine everyday to upgrade their astral.
        And the gold? To guild skills cause that's the only thing left.
        So, think about it.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Hmm... If BG's star points get carried over to your star points, would you want to think about cashiers that smashed you to pieces normally without their full set of orange astral can do with all their slots on oranges?
          I'm a not one to socket my gears or perfectly refine them, but I can still get 1100 star points running carts alone in 1 BG (people avoid me cause it takes a lot of time fighting me). So every day, I can get at most 2200 star points (there maybe some deductions but it would still be a large amount).
          Upgrading astral normally cost gold, a lot of gold, but if star points can be gained this way, imagine cashiers getting 3, 4 Energine everyday to upgrade their astral.
          And the gold? To guild skills cause that's the only thing left.

So, think about it.
          ^ I agree with this. Making this change would make the cashers even more dominant than they already are. Not a very good idea, IMO.
          In-Game Name: Drayga
          Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
          Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
          Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

i think they said good suggestion and in business... lol :P

Comment

Working...
            X