in the start of a battel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the start of a battel

when im doing any fight at all whit my knight i get a blue round thing blinkin over my warriors head. ppl ask me what it dose and i have no ide so posting to se if i can get some info on it.
    ppl do se it in hall of heros and arena and stuff and i havent notist any one ells have it yet.
    Wartune
    Name: Ewonya
    Guild: Fire&Blood
    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
    Class: Knight
    Lvl: 37

That blue glowing symbol is a *not so secret* passive for knights. It gives damage reduction for 1 hit at the start of battle. Don't know about how much % or X though.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Do you have the passive Tenacity?
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Knight Hidden Passive: 50% to rise from the dead and be invisible and smack you max of 4x times.

if equip agoran shield and reverse damage + synergies of passive 20%

=Total passive 70% to rise from the dead and smack you max of 4x times while invisible.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
          Knight Hidden Passive: 50% to rise from the dead and be invisible and smack you max of 4x times.

if equip agoran shield and reverse damage + synergies of passive 20%

=Total passive 70% to rise from the dead and smack you max of 4x times while invisible.
          There's a trigger to make it 100% and infinite turns (so far I have seen 7 turns). But I reported it.

PS: I also found out that mages and archers can do it too, but haven't find out how to trigger it on them.
          Last edited by DeathRiver; 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM. Reason: Update some info

{OuO**

Comment

sweet thx ^^ i got it all the time every time i go in to fights ^^'
            Wartune
            Name: Ewonya
            Guild: Fire&Blood
            Server: S37 The Bloodlands
            Class: Knight
            Lvl: 37

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              There's a trigger to make it 100% and infinite turns (so far I have seen 7 turns). But I reported it.

PS: I also found out that mages and archers can do it too, but haven't find out how to trigger it on them.

eeeyaa, ummm O_o, have no idea what u and xXLJXx are talking all knights stuff, but i caught the archer word and my antenna is boing ! sharp, can u explain in archer language what an archer can do, that's similar to knight-knight stuff please ?? :-)

Comment

Never seen an archer or mage do it, but its true that knights do it pretty consistantly.
                IGN: DoctorWho
                Server: 26
                Guild:Ghosts
                Class: Archer
                Level: 53

Comment

Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
                  eeeyaa, ummm O_o, have no idea what u and xXLJXx are talking all knights stuff, but i caught the archer word and my antenna is boing ! sharp, can u explain in archer language what an archer can do, that's similar to knight-knight stuff please ?? :-)
                  I told you I haven't found out the trigger for mages and archers, so hold your horses. Still, I'm gonna report the trigger anyway...

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    I told you I haven't found out the trigger for mages and archers, so hold your horses. Still, I'm gonna report the trigger anyway...
                    oh lolz, okay, thanx, hehehe :-) imma wait on that

Comment

what are you guys talking about it is from the passive tenacity also apollo shield will put it above your groups heads and using a gaurdian rune has same icon
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                        what are you guys talking about it is from the passive tenacity also apollo shield will put it above your groups heads and using a gaurdian rune has same icon
                        It is like lance said: its the passive skill tenacity that gives you that blue "aura" above your head. If you spec into appolo shield, you will notice that all your group also gets it for the amount of turn its in motion.

Now for the mumbo jumbo "raise from the dead guessed % of a said secret passive skill" is it a known bug caused by the enhanced block passive skill. at lvl 2, enhanced block is SAID to give 100% chance to heal a certain amount of health when successfully blocking an attack. With that being said, 100% is supposed to mean AT ALL TIMES. But, for an unknown reason, sometimes 100% chance in this game is not always 100%.

As you CAN miss a 100% chance to enchant a piece of gear (I didnt believed it until I failed enchanting a green piece of gear for a daily bounty quest), sometimes you will block an attack and it will "NOT" heal you. I put "not" with quotation, because it's not entirely true. The heal will be given, but AFTER the fight. A simple way to see it, is in BG. Since in BG, you cannot use health pack, you are supposed to have same amount of health after the opponent is dead as on the BG map, right? Well, I noticed that when I blocked at least 1 attack in a BG and it didnt healed me, I looked at exact health I had as the opponent died. Then....MAGIC!!! In the BG map, my health gets higher by the EXACT amount of health I was supposed to get from that passive skill.

Example: Block passive gives 1150HP, blocked 1 attack that didnt healed, 20 000HP when opponent dies. Victory, then on the BG map, TADAA! 21 150HP now! Magic? no. Secret passive mumbo jumbo? no. plain a simply a bug.

The "raise dead" mumbo jumbo is the same: the knight has blocked a certain amount of time, that DIDNT healed. When "out" of health, the knight kneels down. Then the game "gives" back the said health; hence continuing the fight.
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                        Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
                        X