Guild Officers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Officers

Would it be possible for GUILD OFFICERS to NOT be able to DISMISS players from the guild?

Seeing as how they're the second lowest rank in the lineup..
    I believe it would be best if Guild Officers would only be allowed to INVITE/ACCEPT applications and not be able to DISMISS
    what with the issues we have of guilds being wiped out because someone throws a tantrum.

And if that cannot be done.. make it so Members are able to INVITE/ACCEPT Guild Applications and not DISMISS
    Which would leave the Guild Officers able to INVITE/DISMISS.
    Yes, they're officers afterall.
    42.86%
    No, they should only be able to invite.
    35.71%
    Allow Members to invite and leave the GOfficer alone.
    21.43%

i suggest u got kicked out of a guild for crying the poor me story?

Comment

its a game live with it if you hate some thing about the game complane in game suggestions and improvments

Comment

Originally posted by Mechwarrior View Post
        Would it be possible for GUILD OFFICERS to NOT be able to DISMISS players from the guild?

Seeing as how they're the second lowest rank in the lineup..
        I believe it would be best if Guild Officers would only be allowed to INVITE/ACCEPT applications and not be able to DISMISS
        what with the issues we have of guilds being wiped out because someone throws a tantrum.

And if that cannot be done.. make it so Members are able to INVITE/ACCEPT Guild Applications and not DISMISS
        Which would leave the Guild Officers able to INVITE/DISMISS.
        put everyone at guild officer and that would work ?

Comment

Negative. There have been entire guilds that get wiped because someone throws a hissyfit and Kicks everyone out of the guild resulting in players losing all their saved guild contributions.

It's happened to a few guilds in my server where someone gets promoted.. and soon as they get promoted they begin dismissing members according to their level/member status in guild.

It's fn b s how players demand Officer status only to clean out the opposition and then retreat back to the pathetic guild they came from.
          Originally posted by benjamin19900 View Post
          i suggest u got kicked out of a guild for crying the poor me story?

Comment

Guild master should promote only players who he/she can trust. I saw guilds with half of members to be officers or assistants and I also saw guilds with only few assistants and very few or none officers. Do not promote someone who cant be trusted only for that he demands it. Guild needs only master to be there, all other positions are optional. :P

Comment

Working...
            X