lvl 11 transposers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 11 transposers

so hope there is an event coming up to trade them in cause i got so many lvl 11 transposers but nothing to do with them'

this is where a trade system would be nice.

Comment

you collect them.

you brag to people that you have X item on your inventory everyday on world chat.
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

dont hate mate appreciate

Comment

you sell them like everyone else with their dupes from cata

Comment

You Know R2 Will NEVER Introduce Trading For 'Normal' Purpose's,...

Sooo Many People been 8itching About There Being No lv10 Or lv11 Transponders Being Available For Months.. Now You Have The Opportunity To Get Them Both. Yet You Want The Added Extra Of Being Able To Trade Them To Get Exactly What You Want In A Luck Based Game LMAO@U...Get a Grip And Be Greatful Of What We Have Gotten So Far, No Need To Be A Greedy Smuch Eh ? !

You Know What To Do With Them
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-03-2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

$100 for L10 transposer. cheap

for non-cash, save ur CKs. or try ur luck in wheel of necro

surely they make it easier to get later, dont waste ur BBs or do necro if u cant clear up to 25 at least.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                You Know R2 Will NEVER Introduce Trading For 'Normal' Purpose's,...

Sooo Many People been 8itching About There Being No lv10 Or lv11 Transponders Being Available For Months.. Now You Have The Opportunity To Get Them Both. Yet You Want The Added Extra Of Being Able To Trade Them To Get Exactly What You Want In A Luck Based Game LMAO@U...Get a Grip And Be Greatful Of What We Have Gotten So Far, No Need To Be A Greedy Smuch Eh ? !

You Know What To Do With Them
                Because who doesnt want to spend 10k balens for lvl 10 transposer, right?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Yeah, I want to keep all the duplicates but unfortunately, I have space issues in my bag and bank so I might have to sell them cheap....kills me that we can't exchange them...same with fate stones, dragon souls, etc....there are so many items R2 could make us exchange and they simply don't which really shows how much they care about us, players....

This game is lacking many things, one of them being R2 lacking sense....

Comment

Players need sense and if maxed on stuff sell there excess instead hoping and willing wartunes to introduce new stuff to do with them.Whats the point in having inventory filled up with stuff when can clear space by selling everything that is no longer needed.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                      Yeah, I want to keep all the duplicates but unfortunately, I have space issues in my bag and bank so I might have to sell them cheap....kills me that we can't exchange them...same with fate stones, dragon souls, etc....there are so many items R2 could make us exchange and they simply don't which really shows how much they care about us, players....

This game is lacking many things, one of them being R2 lacking sense....
                      Dunno what you mean, there's always an exchange for (most of) those items: the sell function. It's always available. You are exchanging useless item for gold.

The SC exchange has given us expectations, bad expectations that are sometimes fulfilled anyways. You know that saying about putting your expectations in one hand and then ******** in the other, right?

R2/7Road is not a great company, but it kinda annoys me when people whine about **** that has no relevance. Makes me think when there are legitimate whines, then R2/7Road will be less likely to listen. I could be giving them more or less credit than they deserve, but whatevs.
                      Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 04-03-2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        Dunno what you mean, there's always an exchange for (most of) those items: the sell function. It's always available. You are exchanging useless item for gold.

The SC exchange has given us expectations, bad expectations that are sometimes fulfilled anyways. You know that saying about putting your expectations in one hand and then ******** in the other, right?

R2/7Road is not a great company, but it kinda annoys me when people whine about **** that has no relevance. Makes me think when there are legitimate whines, then R2/7Road will be less likely to listen. I could be giving them more or less credit than they deserve, but whatevs.
                        However i agree with you on the people whine about everything, do you think the SC exchange is fair to those that could get massive amounts of runestones and whips out of it towards those who couldnt?

Comment

Working...
                        X