Recycle Star Tears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycle Star Tears

I have no idea if there was a thread such as this one, but why don't we have the option to recycle our not needed Star Tears into Star Tear Shards? It is obvious that we won't get the exact amount, but just a percentage. Better than keeping them in our stash, taking space...

no one forces you to keep them
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

I rather they add trading like it already exists in CN servers. Plenty of us have dozens and dozens of useless tears and even more shards/sands... even an inter-guild gifting option would be okay to pass on to some lowbies in guild.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        no one forces you to keep them
        Right. It's the shards we're forced to keep. If we could sell those, I'd be happy.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

put in vault, ask for kick + reinvite. delete mail. ez game ez life
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            Right. It's the shards we're forced to keep. If we could sell those, I'd be happy.
            I do not know if they will ever make a sell or discard available for these but I personally had never noticed it before until you had mentioned it. There is always the option though, to synthesize them into tears to discard or sell though, and that would come with a gold loss, but it would get them out of the backpack.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You can sell them off after synthing yes...but is there even a reason they are not sellable, even for 1 gold or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                I do not know if they will ever make a sell or discard available for these but I personally had never noticed it before until you had mentioned it. There is always the option though, to synthesize them into tears to discard or sell though, and that would come with a gold loss, but it would get them out of the backpack.
                You're aware of how much of a gold loss that really is right? It costs 200k to synth them and you only get 1k back by selling them. So, one stack would cost you just under 4m gold. A bit pricey to free up one inventory space.
                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

In China, you can sell items you don't need on the market.

Here, no market, but they forgot to add some way to use resources we have maxed. Not only star tears, but dozens of others. A Esme once mention "shop of turmoil" in purgatory maze guide but then quickly edit it. I hope that turmoil shop will come one day and will be what we expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Thank you Captain Obvious. And btw there was a thread about sylph XP scrolls in suggestion section where me and another player asked for an option for star tear shards as well, and you replied to that thread as well....
                    Anyway trough the course of me playing this game I found out that is just better to deal with it, then to actually bother with it. It's pretty obvious that there is absolutely no relation between the staff and the players, except for this "mentors", which I lack to understand their purpose, since they don't know anything. So players giving suggestions and the staff actually listening, that's fantasy.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

It's not just the Star Tears that are a problem though, my finger slipped while synthesizing, and now I have 6 useless (to me) Water Star Tears instead of the Wind Tears I wanted. There need to be a conversion system like there is for gems and crystals. It may cost a bit of gold to change a slip, but it's still better than saving up 300 shards, making a mistake and having to sell them at cost and starting again.

Comment

Working...
                      X