No announcement yet.

Hot Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok they make clothing events only 4 and up last time. I can understand that some because of how many clothes were given. However this starting at levl 5 is utterly insane. Its not only disrespectful to new servers who need the clothing events to get materials needed to make higher levels, but also disrespectful to those on old servers who are still making clothing sets. Even some heavy cashers on my server have yet to make full level 9 clothing sets and count on the rewards from clothing events. Also the joke hats is by far the nail in the coffin for these events.

Comment

I'm still mad, I started just after clothing packs were phased out with wings, that was ok, but... I can only see this getting worse, making newer players have to spend more to catch up. Counter-intuitive, isn't it?
      PS: R2 isn't in charge of the event schedule, so they're not really to blame.
      Last edited by _Librator_; 04-08-2015, 09:10 PM. Reason: PS(st)

Comment

Haha ... well, except 1 or 2 (the "show good will" events) every event drops it's quality. The only thing you can count on at the moment are the daily "Big Spenders", sometimes accompanied by an Epic Spender. No more Event Boxes at almost every event. You can easily imagine the way of thinking here.
        But (and that's the fun part), if you buy Event Boxes now, as they want you to do, you only get the chance for a chance now. Buying Boxes of a "Double/Triple Content" Box means: If you need 200 Boxes of 1 kind to exchange for maybe a mount (to be safe), you have to buy many more to even get that 200 Boxes. You get nearly 50% of a Box you DON'T WANT. At least. Lower chances on Trible-Boxes. But they want you to PAY for THAT GAMBLE?? Sorry. I used to buy Boxes, Charms and other Stuff, dummy enough ... but finally decided to keep my money off this Game for good. I think, my time will be next.
        I like to spend money on a game, as many others here did. But I don't like to be open insulted by a company, showing the rip-off so massively. Never seen that before. Have a nice swim.

VanDarken
        Guild Master (-NEMESIS-)
        R2 Games S456/444

Comment

Since they introduced the box in box chests, I've noticed most regular box buyers on my server arent buying them, could be cuz droprate sucks, but i doubt its just that.

Comment

Well, they might do some terrible events, but then they throw in a gem of an event (pun intended) and damn... can't hate that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Well, they might do some terrible events, but then they throw in a gem of an event (pun intended) and damn... can't hate that much.
              11 gem rewards are nice.

Rest is nothing special...no boxes.

Comment

Working...
              X