Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deflection Astral and Persistence

Hey guys,

Anyone can explain how this two works together? Persistence talents only a chance to reflect damage if your block is good. My knight has a low block stats. Was it really "fair" if r2 gonna make this both can used to pvp? I have deflection astral and its not working because of Persistence talents and im planning to reset my talents because of this, gonna be more good on deflect astral. Need balens tho

ATALANTA S476

They work just fine together.

Comment

Deflection and persistence can procs togheter so you don't need to reset talent, they're not related to each other.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      They work just fine together.
      Even a bit too much sometime

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        Deflection and persistence can procs togheter so you don't need to reset talent, they're not related to each other.

Even a bit too much sometime
        Yeah, sucks when they both proc from enemy.... get hit by 75k deflect astral and then 100k+ from talent on same attack, ouchies.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Yeah, sucks when they both proc from enemy.... get hit by 75k deflect astral and then 100k+ from talent on same attack, ouchies.
          I've been lucky enough not to die from it yet as far as i can remember but won twice with deflect+block deflect on enemy ulti, had a good laugh

Comment

Working...
          X