Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reduce lag by hiding Auras!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce lag by hiding Auras!

Lag is a neverending problem. The times with no lag are the exception, no matter what suggestions are given and followed. We use 'Hide Clothes' to reduce lag. Some use a smaller mount. Being able to hide the HUGE SPINNING AURA would help.

yes it would help quite a bit actually. Also hiding or removing sylphs would reduce lag. I don' really think they care much about reducing lag though.

Comment

yes, definitely. Big vote from me for hiding auras and everything else that creates more lag. Even hiding clothing, mounts, slyphs, players, etc does NOTHING to reduce lag anymore. It's ridiculous.

Comment

hey guys, I know i hate lag as well but in the end if your lagging you either got a slow internet provider or to many people on the line and its eating your mbps or your computer is bogged down and needs more ram.
        Mage: level 80
        Battle rating:guess
        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
          hey guys, I know i hate lag as well but in the end if your lagging you either got a slow internet provider or to many people on the line and its eating your mbps or your computer is bogged down and needs more ram.
          So, all 90 people in a guild battle, SUDDENLY all of their personal internets become laggy? Or dungeon parties, often between 8 and 11 est. I am talking about when groups of people are laggy not just me. My computer isn't bogged down and I have verizon fios 75/75. You have drank the kool aid as given by the game:" it's not the game it's you". lol

Comment

Working...
          X