Necro and Transposers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro and Transposers

I know there have been many threads critical of the poor drop rates of the gem transposers. I was recently able to clear through to level 25, so I had started daily blitz runs of Necro. I had a large cache of BB, and have been contemplating a retirement from the game. About 3 weeks ago, I scored a level 9 HP to go with my level 9 block. a nice score(saves on gold). Last night, in a fit of frustration, I skipped all my runs and barely did anything except my daily blitzes. Last on the list was Necro. I fired it off and went to bed.
    I wake up this morning to a huge surprise. Now the proud owner of a Level 10 PATK transposer. AND a Level 12 HP transposer.
    So, it can happen. and I'm one that has horrible luck. I went over a year without winning a mount/sylph or any other Top3 event box prize(except I won some SC once , I think). stick with it. I know the results suck 99.95% of the time. I've mother-flubbed this game more times than I care to remember, and I'm sure I'll do it again pretty soon.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Congratulations.. I got mine the same way..blitzed at night, and woke up not expecting anything but in my inventory was a nice new scroll...it was my birthday too!
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

Comment

i am new to blitzing necro regularly only did it for the last 2 weeks, hope i get something soon before my balens run out lol.
      Name:MODOKâ„¢
      Class:Archer
      Server:Kabam s28(West)
      Guild:CritRime
      Level:Advanced 80
      BR(MAX):1.6 mil
      Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
        i am new to blitzing necro regularly only did it for the last 2 weeks, hope i get something soon before my balens run out lol.
        There is no need to rush that, it is luck anyways, yes you have more chances if you do it daily, but i dont think it matters much here. So i do necropolis only on weekends when some free boxes drop. But on other hand i have all the gem formulas.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
          Congratulations.. I got mine the same way..blitzed at night, and woke up not expecting anything but in my inventory was a nice new scroll...it was my birthday too!
          ha ha. maybe that is the key to it., my birthday is monday...

save your crypt keys until you can do at least until level 20.
          what I did was tried necro to see how far I could get. then I worked a month on getting stronger, boosting astrals, etc. Then I ran Necro again. Then build strength for a month and try again. Keys cost too much to waste on small daily runs. You can try the boss you died on once a day by using the free daily continue.
          The real key to getting the most out of necro is to only blitz it when you can do most levels. More chances of getting something good. only blitzing 10-15 is actually hurting you by wasting the leys.
          Last edited by R225424182; 04-08-2015, 03:00 PM.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Instead of buying keys, I buy extra hero attempts for Buradoth's grave. I get about two keys, for 60 balens.
            Server: Armor S6
            IGN: Xanthralla
            Guild: Samurai

Comment

[next set of patch notes]
              "Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze)."

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                ha ha. maybe that is the key to it., my birthday is monday...

save your crypt keys until you can do at least until level 20.
                what I did was tried necro to see how far I could get. then I worked a month on getting stronger, boosting astrals, etc. Then I ran Necro again. Then build strength for a month and try again. Keys cost too much to waste on small daily runs. You can try the boss you died on once a day by using the free daily continue.
                The real key to getting the most out of necro is to only blitz it when you can do most levels. More chances of getting something good. only blitzing 10-15 is actually hurting you by wasting the leys.
                I have already cleared necro so i blitz it to lvl 30 then i kill the dragon manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  [next set of patch notes]
                  "Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze)."
                  Holy...yknow, I'm sure this company will do something that annoys/angers me soon enough, but credit where credit's due, that's one awesome change! Good luck with transposers folks, dive in! (once the patch hits your server that is )
                  Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                    Holy...yknow, I'm sure this company will do something that annoys/angers me soon enough, but credit where credit's due, that's one awesome change! Good luck with transposers folks, dive in! (once the patch hits your server that is )
                    Well let's hope that's not april fool lol.

Comment

Well let's hope that's not april fool lol.
                      someone answer on patch news
                      I can confirm necro and purgatory are both free now.
                      so let's hope that maintenance will come fast <3
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Well guess what u can blitz necro everyday now for free
                        Character Name: Chris1909
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: US West

Comment

Working...
                        X