Why are these updates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are these updates?

Game is only getting worse... All the way to its tax games, buy diamonds, and will be one of the strongest and you will get a lot of accessories.
    unconsciously come up with all sorts of accessories to make beautiful, childish make yourself. Reduce the scrolls, potions become more expensive and lvl.
    Skills without comment.
    Most of the players are disappointed with the last of that server and the updates will be made so that you will lose a lot of visitors and will move to other servers.
    Guild: No One Owns
    Server: (initial [s15]Sirocco) - (current [s1]Cerulea)
    Name: SwarcaS

Originally posted by SwarcaS View Post
    Game is only getting worse... All the way to its tax games, buy diamonds, and will be one of the strongest and you will get a lot of accessories.
    unconsciously come up with all sorts of accessories to make beautiful, childish make yourself. Reduce the scrolls, potions become more expensive and lvl.
    Skills without comment.
    Most of the players are disappointed with the last of that server and the updates will be made so that you will lose a lot of visitors and will move to other servers.
    Anyone wanna translate this?
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
      Anyone wanna translate this?
      Wrong game forum... I'm guessing.

Comment

SwarcaS, is this for wartune? If not, can you tell me the game forum so I can have it moved for you.

If it is for wartune, can you be a bit more clear with your exact issue? many thanks.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X