server 565 (r2) - Jewel Hunt glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 565 (r2) - Jewel Hunt glitch

I did a connect-6 in Jewel Hunt, got only 20 points, and this was the remainder (has 3-green-in-a-row that the game did not recognize).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune - random fuckup 37.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	1769031

no ticket submitted, just sharing the info.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

and a little later, I added a 4th green, rotated the original 3 greens, and they still will not clear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune - **** up 38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	1710886
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Exit and go back into Jewel Hunt. It should clear it.
      IGN: Swinella
      Class: Mage
      lvl: 80
      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
      Server: Kabam s79
      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

thanks, but not the case. I did a connect-6, then was rewarded for a connect-3. The game skipped a reward, and now the green gems are "dead".

EDIT - more importantly, it seems nobody else is having similar problems. I posted to find out if this was a new thing or not.
        Last edited by R252856585; 04-11-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

it's lag. you need to refresh. it's happened to just about everyone at some point unless you're on Gods PC.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            it's lag. you need to refresh. it's happened to just about everyone at some point unless you're on Gods PC.
            Im curious, I've never had that, any of you running on wartune servers or mini client maybe?

Comment

lagg in game sometimes make tricky thing
              one of your gems werent exacly green gem thats why your line didnt crack down
              Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
              Dragon Sword Master
              Server: kongregate s6
              Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

I used to see this more often, but fortunately it's pretty rare now. One or more gems appears as the wrong color, so if you refresh and come back, you'll see it's 2 greens and something else. It's really annoying when it happens, but at least it's not constant like with fishing.

Comment

Have you tried a refresh as they asked and if needed a flash cache clear.. sometimes.. though incredibly rare it can be a hiccup in the system. I had it once and a flash cache wound up being my fix. For some.. it is as simple as a new browser check as well... if you have tried all of this we can then move to the next step, but I do like to try to eliminate everything before going that route.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                  X