Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many exp i must get for level from 69 to 89?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many exp i must get for level from 69 to 89?

Hi!

I want to level from 69 to 89 at once. So i have to know how many exp i need!

Great Thanks for your post

Nijal Storm

Originally posted by R2110343141 View Post
    Hi!

I want to level from 69 to 89 at once. So i have to know how many exp i need!

Great Thanks for your post

Nijal Storm
    First u cant go to 89 cuze 80 is max. Second there is no easy way but u can do every single event spire,mpd, necro, cata, purgatory, tok, and use xp scrolls. tok nm gives alot of xp can get like 80m with scroll if u have people in ur guild that will let u join them thats if u can clear with ur guild all the other lvls of tok b4 nm lvl. and if that doesnt help u just google it. Google is ur friend and has all the answers.
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

Comment

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Level
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

With new patch, you can get 1k% EXP buff,that could help together with what Chris said
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

There is no quick and easy way to get there in the blink, though things like experience scrolls, world prosperity, experience events (when offered) are all helpful. It used to be a lot harder with much higher experience levels. Also do not forget to do your daily bounty hunter quests, as those give nice experience as well depending on quest type and your level.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yea new world prosperity seems to be like wow , force to level up much but thers tricky part
            when you are lower level its 1000% but after you level up it goes down
            so lets say combo of 1000% world prosp + scroll 1000% wolud pretty much make you level up in like a day?
            considering doing tok nm (be carried) and some runs , of course you can rise it by marriage + friendship level so
            Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
            Dragon Sword Master
            Server: kongregate s6
            Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

. deleted..

Comment

Working...
              X