mahra/sepulcrum, exchange for athena/gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahra/sepulcrum, exchange for athena/gaia

someone knows this event is still available ?

i know tomorrow will be an mahra/sepulcrum consume event, i keep my mahra and sepulcrum like for 2 months, so i feel a little stuck in this moment, will we have an , mahra/sepulcrum, exchange for athena/gaia in the near future or we wait in vain ?

with anch. coin nobody told us that the last event could be the last of that kind, i think the devs are sick of too many players so they keep messing with us, maybe we will leave, will be nice in the future to have more communication between game staff/ event makers and the players, this is an mmorpg based game not a poker, same old event system, we don't know from start to end what will be next, i think some of us we got sick of "surprise" event or the target for this game should be some 5,6 years kid's who just "loves" this "surprises"

this been told, buuuurp
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Try this

Accumulate lots of them then consume the excess
    Say you have 2k or 5k consume some of it leaving some 1 or 2k incase the event comes
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

I don't know about the event tomorrow, and I also think that Coin of Ancestry exchange should be back.

Comment

I don't know about the event tomorrow, and I also think that Coin of Ancestry exchange should be back.
        just search "wartunenews ", on facebook, the guys from there just printscrean , events from oceanic servers since they are the first in event list, and let us know about next events, 10 hours maybe in advance, depends ... since this forum does not do anything like helping us with next events, or even complains, what is the meaning of this hit, sorry if forgot the "S" from hit, we call forum....
        Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

idk about any event for gaia or athena, i hope for most ppl it will come back.

in the mean time you could try to use some mahra or seps i think. if you have more than 1k mahra or seps you could consider using some. in general i'd advice using seps and save mahra for exchange, but only if you have purple sylphs.
          if you dont have purple sylphs you could use mahra and save seps.

it depends a bit on how much you have of eachwhat to do

Comment

The truth of it is, we never kn ow if or when an exchange of this nature will return.. nor do we know the cost. The first time I saw it.. it was 100 of each...for a Hades/Apollo the second time I saw it I think it was 900.. for the evolved versions. And the events were not terribly close between either.. so if you save it may be a while.. or maybe even never. All we can rightly do is watch the news and events and hope for the best, because we never know whats around the corner.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

simple deal you will hoard your items , or you spent them
              if you spent them im sure they will bring this event just to poke your nose =p

by the way i did get white hades for that 100 sepulcrum , now i did upgrade it to purple and make it a gaia from free materials
              i woludnt go for such a deal of 900 sepu /mahra for athena , for gaia maybe... but athena is not that great

and in few month they be handing those sylps like free
              Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
              Dragon Sword Master
              Server: kongregate s6
              Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post
                simple deal you will hoard your items , or you spent them
                if you spent them im sure they will bring this event just to poke your nose =p

by the way i did get white hades for that 100 sepulcrum , now i did upgrade it to purple and make it a gaia from free materials
                i woludnt go for such a deal of 900 sepu /mahra for athena , for gaia maybe... but athena is not that great

and in few month they be handing those sylps like free
                900 seps for blue Gaia /Athena is great deal considering it saves you 1000 sand+10 tear'dark+divinity shards500 plus it's blue not white
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

Working...
                X