Animal Feeding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Feeding

Would it be something possible to raise the daily limit on that ?

As of now, we can barely feed the animals on a single farm before reaching the limit while those animals require feeding 3-4 times a day and we have many friends : /

Thanks !

They probably limited it to limit how many rewards people can get... hungry animals = less drop items. That's why it's good to have as much of the forage as you can get and feed your own animals (as much as humanly possible anyways).

Comment

its just so bad to try to help a friend with their animals only to find you can only feed half of them so they get all off on timers :' (

Comment

Tell your friends to plant more Fresh Grass and feed their own animals! Personally, I prefer feeding all of them on my own so all of the timers are in sync and I know when to harvest them.
        Last edited by Balanova; 04-23-2015, 06:00 AM. Reason: "Optimization" of Message

Comment

They really do need to increase the amount of times we can feed, comfort or medicate the animals of friends. I'm not talking about harvesting the milk, that is a positive for us, yes, but just plain helping out our friends with their animals needs the limits increased. By the time we weed, de-bug and energize trees and take care of animals it doesnt take but a few farms and we are out of farm xp. That is a real shame. I still continue to help my friends I just don't earn any farm xp. My friends do the same. R2 please change this for us.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
            They really do need to increase the amount of times we can feed, comfort or medicate the animals of friends. I'm not talking about harvesting the milk, that is a positive for us, yes, but just plain helping out our friends with their animals needs the limits increased. By the time we weed, de-bug and energize trees and take care of animals it doesnt take but a few farms and we are out of farm xp. That is a real shame. I still continue to help my friends I just don't earn any farm xp. My friends do the same. R2 please change this for us.
            I agree with this. I fed one farm and I was already out of feeding attempts. Or maybe I am bugged, I thought the feeding limit was 200.

Comment

i cant belive in wartune im actually reading this.....farm.....cows....forage......geez)
              IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
              Class:Mage
              Level:80
              Server:Scarstone-S274
              Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
              Guild:Genesis
              The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
              X