Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire or Wind?

which 1 is the best and why
    i'am mage, i almost "finish" developing my main sylph(elektro)
    i kinda confuse to choose for second sylph
    dark or light is not friendly to develop
    alr give up with my hades, i cant even evo it for very long time
    thk in adv
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

It honestly is not a matter of what is best.. as it is what is best for you and your team strategy. I see a lot more of Cerberus then I do of Medusa. Cerberus seems to be stronger attack wise.. where as Medusa seems to be more of a support pet much like the Triton. Which will help you more in things like Class Wars, Campaigns, Dimensions and such.. that should help you decide things easier
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If you want to do more damage then go Cerberus like Magik said and Medusa for more of the support role. It is still a good idea to have all for atoll bosses =)

Comment

I'm running a fire Sylph for the moment (grew tired of Hades) in PVP, it works beautifully with my startegy, good AOe's and a Delphic that hit's as hard as Hercules 1-2 targets. Very good for TOK, works well in Elemental Forest. None of the capacities of Hades skills but very good fun.
        Medusa can be used in a more slick way, the damage is quite low but the extra abilities from the skills are amazing, it takes though a carefull planned startegy and fast thinking during battles. I agree with Magic, better used as a support sylph for CW and similar.

JBird
        Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
        Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
        One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

for a mage, having a good hades seems like a wise choice. it's good close to everywhere
          if it's too hard to level, having another patk sylph would be wise
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

a battle medusa is strong aoe, go get it
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Medusa also has a very nice boost skill which casts a brutality runeesque skill on the whole team if you learn that particular skill. Which can be a very nice help support/team wise. The Cerberus has a skill that is akin to a bleed rune and lasts a few rounds which can also be annoying to an enemy, as well as a burning skill that does as the Spirit of Fire does, and can drain some serious health away... so whichever way you go, I would also, after rechecking this thread, check all the skills and passives, see which interest you and may suit your style best.. and that would help a lot as well.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Imo, medusa seems like a good choice, more and more players are using it and will help you no end EF nm as that Reylar boss is a demon, truly! Always good to get a ceb leveled up too though.

So, ermmm, both... hope that helped!
                Wartune
                IGN: Decima
                Guild: Elysium
                Server: S5 (Europe)
                Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                Server : 59 (Europe)
                Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

I suppose it would also depend on your mages spec. If your a healing mage then a support sylph wouldn't be my choice where as if you are in full on DPS mode with your mage then a good support sylph ie: Triton (healing) would be my choice

Comment

Fire is one of the best looking beast evolve sylphs once it turns into Arise and it gives you awesome DPS w/ very few packing resist against it. Both are good but yeah, depending on how far you want to go with the sylphs fire is a good choice also... one benefit of wind is that it has fusion capability with water later on (but that's pricey so not for most people)

Comment

Working...
                    X