Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying..

Maintenance fixed nothing! Hah! *Flies away*

Just saying.. Maintenance cupcake'd more things up. Before it had no foggy shadows, minimal lag and relatively fast loading all over the place, now it's all been pigeon creamed on. But can't expect anything less I guess.

Comment

Well, the hide players button in WB is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        You got me there.. That's one thing fixed I guess BUT! There's so many things left broken I can't appreciate those that were fixed(?) if any.. *Cries in a corner while eating cookie dough*

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          I have to admit, I am glad for that as well. it was an unexpected fix that went in and a helpful one at that. What with the Eudaemons as well now (for those using them) in world boss, it was creating even more lag. SO yay for them fixing that button!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph EXP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1711770

As you can clearly see the sylph exp is definitely not full!

But I still keep on getting this:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Glen Coco.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1711771

Already sent a ticket but what irks me is that any sylph under your level gains experience normally. If someone could confirm if this was an intended change then I rest my case.
            Last edited by Balanova; 04-24-2015, 12:38 AM. Reason: "Optimization" of my Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Balanova View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]135018[/ATTACH]

As you can clearly see the sylph exp is definitely not full!

But I still keep on getting this:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]135019[/ATTACH]

Already sent a ticket but what irks me is that any sylph under your level gains experience normally. If someone could confirm if this was an intended change then I rest my case.
              your char level is 63 right?..your sylph is lvl63 , what is the issue? nothing ever change in that regard where your sylph level is capped to your player level... you just wasted your time writing a ticket lol

edit: took a another look, even tho your sylph maxed to your char level should still gain xp (fill the bar), untill your lvl to 64 it wont lvlup when you max it.Maybe they have changed that.Well anyway time for reputation trolls to give me negative reputation again but ... they simply love to do so.
              Last edited by Chrisnetika; 04-24-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

It's probably an intended change and I'm not liking it.

Comment

They changed it 2 maint ago (with the new patch). You now stop at the beginning of the bar, not the end.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    They changed it 2 maint ago (with the new patch). You now stop at the beginning of the bar, not the end.
                    It has never stopped for me before until after this last maint. Yesterday was the first time my sylph did not gain exp when the bar was not full. Until that bar is full like our heros bars are, they are still lvling as we are.

Comment

Congrats! Now, you are like the rest of us.

Comment

hehe seams they lowered the chance to meet a dragon den in dimension to

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                          hehe seams they lowered the chance to meet a dragon den in dimension to
                          Dunno about that, I got 4 dragon dens yesterday, 3 in same basic map and 1 in an advance one.

Comment

They gave rename card for compensation, but renaming it didnt cost a thing after maint.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Dunno about that, I got 4 dragon dens yesterday, 3 in same basic map and 1 in an advance one.
                              lucky you. i got 1 alone in a full intermediate dim

Comment

Working...
                              X