Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When are we getting the option of Character Sex Changes ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we getting the option of Character Sex Changes ??

Fairly certain a lot of people want this to happen. Since the marriage came about there's quite a few people wanting to fix their character sex. I keep asking mentors when they come on and they keep telling me to post it in forums.. SO here it is.. any interested in doing a character sex change post here

Originally posted by CrunchBucket View Post
    Since the marriage came about there's quite a few people wanting to fix their character sex.
    I dont know why so many people take this "marriage" so seriously. It could have easily be called anything, like "soulmates" or BFFs.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

It'll come eventually, China has the gender swap card for 2000ish balens, so in time we'll have it also.

Comment

lol for me its just that i am a female and have a male character and i want to change it, but that seems to be the one thing we cant change. I dont personally have issues with being a male character.. i happen to like the females clothing better than the mans

Comment

Originally posted by CrunchBucket View Post
          Fairly certain a lot of people want this to happen. Since the marriage came about there's quite a few people wanting to fix their character sex. I keep asking mentors when they come on and they keep telling me to post it in forums.. SO here it is.. any interested in doing a character sex change post here

R2 is going to Implement it in our Blacksmith for 5000 balens per gender change. Yeah, imagine that! Going into your local blacksmith to hammer and chisel your way to a new gender!

Comment

They can stick it where the sun does not shine if they try charge that much L.O.A u can get for less then 500Diamonds so not that hard to add ingame .
            Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 04-25-2015, 11:35 PM.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              They can stick it where the sun does not shine if they try charge that much L.O.A u can get for less then 500Diamonds so not that hard to add ingame .
              That's LOA, this is wartune

There is no day things have come here cheaper than they are in China

Just do the math
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

Some games do have this option and perhaps other platforms as well. So far, I have seen no such offering in wartune, but we never officially know what the future will bring. Keep an eye on the news and events section for any future announcements or updates. it would be a nice offering for those who made their character incorrectly gender wise at the get go.. but sadly, we never rightly know.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

No you don't say ofc it is wartunes but my point was it would not cost them much to implement within the game. And that they have no reason to Hike the price only reason they would charge a small fortune is to Rip the cashers of even more then they do now but if you stupid enough to pay for these over priced stuff within the game its your stupid fault and they will continue to hike prices until you quit and game is dead.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X