dimensional essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimensional essence

Just saw the difference with those item who, until now, extended the dimensional by one day
    now it's 5%.
    not as good as it was for a completed dimensional (need 3 to add one day for a basic and 2 for an intermediate or an advance)

it could help for a non completed one, but when I see how slowly they decrease now, I'm not sure someone will need it that way.
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 04-26-2015, 09:02 AM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

so, they are slightly better for expert ones, and worse for every other type of dim...typical

Comment

I noticed this as well, perhaps in time they will make a change to the essence as well but for now that's an uncertainty. I do wonder, though, do you know what the percentage increases for dimensions are for intermediate and advanced or are you just rounding up to about two or so for a full days extension? I ask as, like you, I am just a player and the more information I can garner the easier to help people when they ask.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I noticed this as well, perhaps in time they will make a change to the essence as well but for now that's an uncertainty. I do wonder, though, do you know what the percentage increases for dimensions are for intermediate and advanced or are you just rounding up to about two or so for a full days extension? I ask as, like you, I am just a player and the more information I can garner the easier to help people when they ask.
        Well decrease on basic is 12.xx% so rounded up is 3 essences, on an advance 6.xx% so also rounded up to 2 essence, intermediate I think is 9.xx% but not 100% since my inter expired yesterday, anyways also 2 essences to equal one day worth.

Comment

Working...
        X