No announcement yet.

Request to fix dimension pvp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to someone today that got kicked out of a basic dimension and she got a basic chest. So get kicked out of a basic and you get a basic, get kicked out of anything higher, you get a lesser dimension.

I would like for them to remove the pvp part as well but afraid they will go back to the old way with the old rewards. These new rewards are pretty nice. So how would you want dimensions, like they are now with really nice rewards or the old way with the normal rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I talked to someone today that got kicked out of a basic dimension and she got a basic chest. So get kicked out of a basic and you get a basic, get kicked out of anything higher, you get a lesser dimension.

I would like for them to remove the pvp part as well but afraid they will go back to the old way with the old rewards. These new rewards are pretty nice. So how would you want dimensions, like they are now with really nice rewards or the old way with the normal rewards?
      Good to know about the basic replacement, I was wondering if you got anything out of it.

So far, I've only had one case of a dimension having anyone else in it, so it's not too terrible if your server isn't all that populous, but if people are running into each other all the time on other servers, the choice is obvious - old way was vastly superior. Even now, with such drastically reduced lifespans of dimensions, I'd probably choose the old way. Dragon dens are practically the only thing that really gives something better than before, and those are rare. Losing the raiders would be an issue, since there's nowhere else to get the enchant mats for eudaemon gear, but I find it hard to care that much about those things.

Comment

Like I said days ago, now I only do BASIC dimensions & hold on to the higher coords until they make dimension pvp optional.

Comment

I would have to agree. eudy gear materials is only one part of game & they can be obtained from other sources. this whole concept of dimensions is ruined with this involuntary pvp thing, & matching is completely random & unbalanced.

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Good to know about the basic replacement, I was wondering if you got anything out of it.

So far, I've only had one case of a dimension having anyone else in it, so it's not too terrible if your server isn't all that populous, but if people are running into each other all the time on other servers, the choice is obvious - old way was vastly superior. Even now, with such drastically reduced lifespans of dimensions, I'd probably choose the old way. Dragon dens are practically the only thing that really gives something better than before, and those are rare. Losing the raiders would be an issue, since there's nowhere else to get the enchant mats for eudaemon gear, but I find it hard to care that much about those things.

Comment

I just kicked someone out of a basic dimension but he said he did not get a chest. Do you know when he would get his chest?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              I just kicked someone out of a basic dimension but he said he did not get a chest. Do you know when he would get his chest?
              IIRC, when I got kicked out of a dimension, I got it instantly in the mail.

Comment

IIRC, when I got kicked out of a dimension, I got it instantly in the mail.
                ouch! so he lost his chest??? it has been over 12 hours but he said he still didn't get anything back yet. GLITCHtoon????!!! well...he ASKED me to kick him so i guess i wasn't evil for this particular case

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  ouch! so he lost his chest??? it has been over 12 hours but he said he still didn't get anything back yet. GLITCHtoon????!!! well...he ASKED me to kick him so i guess i wasn't evil for this particular case
                  or maybe that guy is lying.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X