No announcement yet.

Dimmension problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is possible 4th day of advanced dimension,got attacked and lost it !! dimension vanished ........I had even 98%
    how do u explain this?
    been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
      how is possible 4th day of advanced dimension,got attacked and lost it !! dimension vanished ........I had even 98%
      how do u explain this?

That's how .

Comment

- another dimension cry -

dear diary,
        i opened an advanced wind ball today. i was excited. but to my dismay, it was already occupied by an archer. most of the floors were already occupied with only floor6 as my option to stroll around. i burned a few energies (11 energy/step) while considering my options whether to take the floor or not. took a few unexplored steps, got some 'stuff' and then i decided to let the dimension go. i could only cry in frustration because i know i earned that dimension only to find it already owned by another.

to r2 ppl, you please take my loli and please shove it far up your cupcaked Cupcakes until such time you realize that it's a terrible idea to mix pvp in dimension wars.

hf
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-30-2015, 06:27 AM.
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Not sure what the 50% rule is...call me a bully, but I opened an intermediate dim that had a weaker player on L1, I started on L2. He had cleared none of the mobs, just the tower, and so I took over an almost new dimension and kicked him out. So it's possible to occupy a lightly used dimension.
          Server: Armor S6
          IGN: Xanthralla
          Guild: Samurai

Comment

• Dimensions that have been started the same day.

Meaning if both create same dimension on same day, they won't collide.

• If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.

"Resource" means remaining dimension life. Nothing to do with exploration or loots at all.

• The number of players in the Dimension has reached the upper limit.

Have they ever published this upper limit? I obviously had missed it. But it could be somewhere but I just didn't see it. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X