Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the funniest thing I've seen today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the funniest thing I've seen today!

Okay, so "Celestial Angel Wings" in the item shop costs by this much:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shop Price.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1771969

And then, it was added to the "Flash Sale" and it costs by this much:

Name:	Flash Sale Price.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1771970

This is so funny right? right..? eh? eh? LOL

PS: When will they add the other Eudaemons ingame?
    Last edited by Balanova; 04-29-2015, 02:15 AM. Reason: "Optimized" my Post.

yeah i was just looking at that on my server is funny

usualy it says it contains a certain number of items but it just shows 1 pair of wings if ppl are silly to part with their cash for that at their price they need to see a doctor lol

Comment

same thing on adv mahra. 2 pires. no amounts said. (shows just as 1 when hovering over)
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Seems like they are getting sloppy. They'd sell more fixing little things like this. Who is gonna buy these things not knowing the quantity?

Comment

Wow, total facepalm there.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I was going to buy the advanced sep when I saw them but no quantity was shown even if i clicked it that one step before you buy.

Comment

The description finally got fixed after the maintenance. It now says "Celestial Angel Wingsx10".

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                Seems like they are getting sloppy. They'd sell more fixing little things like this. Who is gonna buy these things not knowing the quantity?
                Getting sloppy? They've been sloppy from the year dot. This is not the first time they have had things in the shop with no description, and more importantly no numbers. I have seen items being sold of thousands of balens with no numbers next to them, and you'd have to be nuts to buy ONE such item at that price. Things like divinity stones, mahra packs and the like. Without the numbers, you don't even know how many you're buying, although it is most PROBABLY not one (although I won't put it past R2 to make a mistake and then just laughing at people complaining).

Dimension War was one big mess of Sloppy Joes. References to "Space War" everywhere, from mobs to item source descriptions.

And Event descriptions that ain't worth the pixels. The most obvious one being the "Refine all stats in an item to level 10". That one has been there from before the time of CLOTHING. They STILL haven't changed it. When it first came out, we thought it was any item, and everyone was frantically trying to get a GREEN item to L10 refine. They never told anyone it must be a purple or better.

Simians banging away at typewriters would do a better job.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1711972
                  u mean this?
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

wartune seems to be a game where the owners/distributers rely more on marketing pictures of scantily clad girls riding hot men (yes they did that as an advert) than on quality.
                    its going downhill rapidly, a good game being ruined by incompentence.

Comment

well for todays fun thing (who actually reads whats here now days?) Click image for larger version

Name:	xmas again.JPG
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1712000

the fun thing is. it was not there before the emergency maint yesterday :P
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                        well for todays fun thing (who actually reads whats here now days?) [ATTACH=CONFIG]135733[/ATTACH]

Totally normal! It's almost May, we should be getting into the Christmas spirit already! ♫ Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ♪
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          Totally normal! It's almost May, we should be getting into the Christmas spirit already! ♫ Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ♪
                          Wait...is that...yes, yes this would be a mod subtly trolling. Love it.
                          IGN: Swinella
                          Class: Mage
                          lvl: 80
                          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                          Server: Kabam s79
                          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                            well for todays fun thing (who actually reads whats here now days?) [ATTACH=CONFIG]135733[/ATTACH]

Actually I've seen that for at least two weeks now. I guess I'm a noob for still checking that lol

Comment

Working...
                            X