more payment method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more payment method

hello all, this my suggestion, how about make other payment method, for example is pay with mobile credit. its more easy right.
    We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

this payment method has been already implemented on the site. Some players are using their phone to purchase balens.

Comment

thx for ur answer
      We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

how to payment from mobile?

Comment

i have idea for payment. what about all us players who dont have credit cards or anything? how do we get balens or become vip? prepaid membership cards that you can buy in a store! runescape has it wizard 101 as well so why not us? its for a set amount of like e.g. 3 months 9 months and 18months each one costs more then the other and once the time period runs out if u dont buy another one ur vip is terminated. balens are need get shop items and such buy a card in store for 100 balens 1000 balens or 2000 balens and such, more balen the more you have to pay for the card, u enter the code select with server and charcter you want it to go to and BOOM! done ur now a vip or now u have balens. i think its great idea but imma take a guess and say most other wont think so...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Joey View Post
            this payment method has been already implemented on the site. Some players are using their phone to purchase balens.
            sir joey can you post a link here as to how i can use phone to purchase balens thanks
            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
            X