This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why you deleted forum its okay to be here

why you deleted forum cheater its okay to be here ?its not solve the problem if do this way
    Last edited by Siwaji; 11-12-2012, 01:37 PM.

Because they dont want people leave this game after read that thread, while they do nothing with the problem =P. Read the statement below and u will understand the reason.

"Also we would like to remind you the there's no cheat works in R2games."

All about money =P.

Comment

Originally posted by Maraxus View Post
      "Also we would like to remind you the there's no cheat works in R2games."
      LOL this one is priceless ))

Comment

Oh they deleted the "these people are cheaters" discussion? wow, shows how much they care lol.
        Guess they are trying to say:
        1) we are too proud to believe that cheats work in a game we didn't create
        OR
        2) we don't want people to know that there might be cheats in the game, we'd rather this matter be a secret (oops too late).

I laugh when I see "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold."
        Isn't using a bug to benefit yourself an thereby increasing your chances of getting ahead of everyone else considered "illegal leveling an illegally obtained gold"?

If it isn't, then use the bug as you see fit I guess lol.
        Last edited by Gyrannon; 11-12-2012, 10:17 AM.
        Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
          Oh they deleted the "these people are cheaters" discussion? wow, shows how much they care lol.
          Guess they are trying to say:
          1) we are too proud to believe that cheats work in a game we didn't create
          OR
          2) we don't want people to know that there might be cheats in the game, we'd rather this matter be a secret (oops too late).
          "Cheater is OK to be here" not "These people are cheaters"

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
            I laugh when I see "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold."
            Isn't using a bug to benefit yourself an thereby increasing your chances of getting ahead of everyone else considered "illegal leveling an illegally obtained gold"?

If it isn't, then use the bug as you see fit I guess lol.
            well they seem to use the bug (what I read from the thread) in cata's, wb and BG.
            during those events, you can obtain gold and items. So I can consider this violating the rules and they should be banned #end
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Post again plsssss...
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                Post again plsssss...
                I did but only the links for ss

Comment

Nah, they didn't delete the thread because they were too proud to admit people can hack/cheat in this game under their management.
                  They did it because it is their fault and didn't want players to know of it.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Of course they dont want people to know that the game is hackable or it would make everyone stop giving them money and use those hacks.....

Comment

Thread in question wasn't deleted, and this specific issue was dealt with.

If there seems to be an issue with a player, please send a screenshot in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com.

This thread is now closed.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X