Cloud Adventure screwed me tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Goodies Link is stupid in general. Even the main game isn't worth the time of day, let alone the little one in CA.

R2 is hell bent on wasting our time in the game, even going so far as to replace nice, easy, fast things like the FARM with the laggy piece of fossilised dinosaur **** that it is now. Let's not even go into the stupid Eudaemon junk. It is worthless where it counts MOST, like, say, WB, SB, guild beast, etc.

Hey, I want the 200 Imperial thingies so i can 1 click all the cqs for 1 week
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

ever calculated the input against the rewards in ca ? if ur vip its much better cause of the fact u dont need pots to fill up hp again. when ur lower br non cash player its much more diff to that

just to pay for the pots takes a big part of the gold u (might) get as rewards. after patch it seems there is a big change in settings: more fields with traps than before. and personal for me it seems its more diff to get to end without paying for extra dice, and there is already the war flags u might need for bosses ( personal im glad for every boss i could pass without attacking, cause no good rewards )

of course all the donate fields s.uck , cause with bad luck u might pay more at the end than u get from whole ca at all.

last 2 months i noticed every try in ca before quit this. did finish 2 times (out of 8) and other tries even paying for 2 dices wouldnt have been enough to finish in 3 cases. so for me its simple maths : no output worth the time and input >>> quit it

Comment

when adventure was added, i had the feeling i always got more bount ballens than i used.
        now i seldom see any drop (did the 180 possibility i wheel disappeared ?) so i stopped using them
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          when adventure was added, i had the feeling i always got more bount ballens than i used.
          now i seldom see any drop (did the 180 possibility i wheel disappeared ?) so i stopped using them
          Dont want to sound like a conspiration but before patch 4.0 i finished every adventure with at least 2 remaining attempts and very very rarely i bought magic dice. Since patch i can barely finish it w/o extra magic dice. Last 3 adventures my first 2 rolls on each were 1. Also after patch the final rewards in adventure indeed has changed, added some new stuff (I cant remember what exactly right now), but there is some "optimisation" indeed.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Dont want to sound like a conspiration but before patch 4.0 i finished every adventure with at least 2 remaining attempts and very very rarely i bought magic dice. Since patch i can barely finish it w/o extra magic dice. Last 3 adventures my first 2 rolls on each were 1. Also after patch the final rewards in adventure indeed has changed, added some new stuff (I cant remember what exactly right now), but there is some "optimisation" indeed.
            They added a lv2 kid gem, don't remember anything else but with it there's sure been a decrease of BB (and I don't even get the kid gems -_- )

Comment

Its ALL RNG, you get lucky - you get the goods. Before the patch I had 2-3 times that I didnt make it to the finish (very rarely but still exists). Last week, I rolled 5 times in a row 6 and a total of 8 6s till the finish and even with the extra dice I bought still finished with 6 free dices. Yes the chances of getting your balens back are not that high now since the 180 balen reward seems to be removed or very hard to get, but you have dimentions, you get alot from there too. I make 150-200 bound balens a day from them. So you cashers need to stop QQing about rewards when we free players work hard for every piece of free item we can get. You dont like it? DONT PLAY IT! Just spend your money and be one of the idiots who doesnt know the value of money. Thank you!
              <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
              Server: S183
              Class: Mage
              Level: 80
              BR: 3mil+
              Guild: Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
                Its ALL RNG, you get lucky - you get the goods. Before the patch I had 2-3 times that I didnt make it to the finish (very rarely but still exists). Last week, I rolled 5 times in a row 6 and a total of 8 6s till the finish and even with the extra dice I bought still finished with 6 free dices. Yes the chances of getting your balens back are not that high now since the 180 balen reward seems to be removed or very hard to get, but you have dimentions, you get alot from there too. I make 150-200 bound balens a day from them. So you cashers need to stop QQing about rewards when we free players work hard for every piece of free item we can get. You dont like it? DONT PLAY IT! Just spend your money and be one of the idiots who doesnt know the value of money. Thank you!
                Last few sentences make you look like a fool. If that was your goal, you succeeded.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X