Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bg so dumb this is how you do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg so dumb this is how you do it

que up as fast as you can for the first one and look at ranking if all the top cashers are on your team stay on that team if they are on the other side leave that bg wait 5 minutes and enter again if your on the winning team stay in if not leave and wait another 5 minutes and join for the 3rd time.this time you must stay on the team if its losing or not but by doing this gives you 3 chances to win and gain 80 honor and insigs and thats how stupid bg's are do it for both times and gain 160 honor and insigs cause if your lvl 50 or under your just getting farmed anyways and most are afk in the start area anyways.also try to get on the side with the most high level mages and you will win cause a mage can aoe and kill 3-4 players in the time it takes other classes to kill 1
    Last edited by lance137; 11-12-2012, 07:31 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Or you can just take it with a grain of salt and stick with your team, I'm a lvl 46 knight and I have the capabilities to farm a large majority of people in the 40+ BG
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

well i dont think you should be able to do what i said to do but i guess when you got cashers and noncasher and lvl 62s killing level 40s its whatever
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

At level 44, I've been on more winning teams than losing ones. If you take the time before the start to work out who's fighting (higher levels), and who's collecting (lower levels), instead of just playing for yourself and not your team, then you'll win a lot more. A lot depends on how many people like you will just sit AFK in the waiting area because you take it as a personal insult when someone owns you (hint, it's a game, live with it).

Yes, you get attacked by higher levels sometimes, that's part of the deal - it is a battleground after all, not Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
        Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
        NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

i dont sit afk im lvl 55 i kill everyone but if there are 5 casher on 1 side and 1 on other side guess what the 5 casher side will win.also i never lose if im on team of low levels or scrubs i leave till i get on team full of cashers and win them all.if you enter a nascar race in a pinto and could be transferred to a nascar with the click of a button only a fool would stay in the pinto.when i look at the ranking at the start and i can kill everyone on my team and then look at the other side and 7 guys can kill me thers not a snowflakes chance in bleep of getting the win ill take my chances in the next one in 5 minutes.
          Last edited by lance137; 11-12-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X