Suggestion resistance Scrolls and Pots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion resistance Scrolls and Pots

hey guys, what do you guys think of having resistance scrolls and pots in guild shop of where ever ? i know it would help the noobs out in the new mp and others. post down below let know what you think.

they have pots boosting attack, defense, heath, critical even troops you also have academy. all stats can be boosted in more than one way so why not resistance ? how does any one count dimensions as a boost. +15 +10 and if lucky %2 boost its a joke.
    Last edited by michael509; 05-13-2015, 05:49 AM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

closed thread soon
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

If you need something to boost a certain resistance type try out dimensions.

Comment

this is a very dumb idea, pvp will become horrible if % res scrolls are added.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          this is a very dumb idea, pvp will become horrible if % res scrolls are added.
          like its any better now unless your 700k br you basically go there to die in arena and any where else theirs PvP. you already know the matching is rigged for payers pleasure they cant fight on even ground.
          Last edited by michael509; 05-12-2015, 03:06 AM.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
            like its any better now unless your 700k br you basically go there to die in arena and any where else theirs PvP. you already know the matching is rigged for payers pleasure they cant fight on even ground.
            obviously you have no idea what you talking about but ill give that to the fact that you are fresh lvl 80
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
              Jeez... I'll just tell you that if they give something like res red scroll or res scroll you won't be the only one able to use it so u'll get powned even harder.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                obviously you have no idea what you talking about but ill give that to the fact that you are fresh lvl 80
                there are threads all over forums complaining about how unfair the PvP is. where in that post em i wrong ?

-R2games

Comment

In my opinion, dimension are the pot/scrolls for it.

If you've been along for long enough, your res should be fine for ef. I've not been doing maps much even, and I can get any res up to 600+ without dimensions with my gaia(+50). If your arguments is that n00b/weak players can't beat the new dims, it's cause they are n00bs, not weak players. I take sub 500k players into EF, and they have no issue surviving, maybe without me they would, but this dungeon is built for experince players(res, timing kills, 3 different last bosses that you gotta beat in 3 different ways, etc).

And res scrolls or pot would just be another thing everyone will need to buy to stay on par in pvp. so just do dimensions, and maps, and maximize events, and you'll have more than enough res.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    In my opinion, dimension are the pot/scrolls for it.

If you've been along for long enough, your res should be fine for ef. I've not been doing maps much even, and I can get any res up to 600+ without dimensions with my gaia(+50). If your arguments is that n00b/weak players can't beat the new dims, it's cause they are n00bs, not weak players. I take sub 500k players into EF, and they have no issue surviving, maybe without me they would, but this dungeon is built for experince players(res, timing kills, 3 different last bosses that you gotta beat in 3 different ways, etc).

And res scrolls or pot would just be another thing everyone will need to buy to stay on par in pvp. so just do dimensions, and maps, and maximize events, and you'll have more than enough res.
                    i understand that yes if you where some of the players that did maps daily your res should be fine but i am like you i didn't do maps daily after atoll came out so res scroll and pot would of been a nice thing to fall back on.
                    Last edited by michael509; 05-13-2015, 05:43 AM.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      If your arguments is that n00b/weak players can't beat the new dims, it's cause they are n00bs, not weak players.
                      That is something i keep sayin since 1 year+, when we started this game we had no one to carry us throught dungeon so we had to learn how to play (time skill, learn boss skill pattern etc), i remember how hard god nm, dt nm and ll nm were and how we had to learn how to deal with those bosses with really low br, no sylph and even before the rune update, yet i see players askin for help with br that could let them solo most of the dungeon and that reflect on other solo pve event too. EF finally bring back some of that feeling (even if it won't last long).

Comment

Working...
                      X