Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss and Atoll Gold and daru rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss and Atoll Gold and daru rewards!

Don't you also think that some play not to win or make most damage but mages to heal and tank better or warriors to tank better and left dmg? Why should they not take as much gold as all other players in the game who make more dmg? I believe gold and daru from these 2 sources or at least world boss should be given equally to how much dmg you did and how much dmg you took. If you are too tanky and take less dmg, that means you tried too hard to make your defences better than your offence. That does not means you must take less gold from archer because they are just better than you? You think it is random that most players in at least my server are archers? Nop it is that if you make no high dmg, you don't equally take what world got to give you if it means bosses got in enrage mode and kill you or boss gives less gold cause you make no damage! Why should you push warriors to play more damage in order to take gold and have to spend? You find it balanced? Tell me your oppinions please!

I also think it's unfair that some classes make gold and daru easier than others in world battle. archers are always in top ten because of their high crit rate. unless for some reason a knight or mage is top payer in server. other than that you will rarely see knights and mages in top ten unless they are using balens. after archers I think the knights bring In the 2nd highest amount of gold and mages seem to bring in the lesser amount of gold.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Yep why play this stupid, unfair game?

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
        Yep why play this stupid, unfair game?
        because its fun and addicting
        Mage: level 80
        Battle rating:guess
        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
          I also think it's unfair that some classes make gold and daru easier than others in world battle. archers are always in top ten because of their high crit rate. unless for some reason a knight or mage is top payer in server. other than that you will rarely see knights and mages in top ten unless they are using balens. after archers I think the knights bring In the 2nd highest amount of gold and mages seem to bring in the lesser amount of gold.
          It's just Mages that are hurting right now.

A L80 Adv Knight with the speed buff can exploit it in WB to double-delphic on pet rounds. My server cluster is almost always lead by one of two Knights or an Archer.

Comment

I just feel sad to see knights to play more damage in order to have a better spot on top knights in damage! There are knights that have far more damage than me with even 150k less br than me! *** is happening? I speak to them and they tell me they make more damage to wb but in the end what is a Knight? What is a mage? Doesn't they see from the start of this game that being a tank or tanking mage is something they try to make us leave? What speed buff you talk about Zorich? It sounds intresting i am new to the game!

Comment

Working...
            X