Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia

i want to get gaia or athena sylph ,, for that i have two ways either i should be lucky enough to get one from luck or i should transform hades into gaia ,, to get gaia i need 500 divinity shards ,, from where i should get them ,there is no event to get them,, sylph expedition give u shards but not like 500 ,, please do somthing

While there is no exchange at the present time for the divinity shards, have you given the brand new Sylph Expedition a try? If you talk to Athena in cloud city you can start. She is down on the far side of the map, not far from the marketplace. Some of the levels in there offer divinity shards as a first kill clearance reward. Good luck!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

There are some sales once in a while where you can buy the divinity things you want for athenna and gaia! Some as the upper one says, are given in sylph expedition once only! Just be a little patient if you can spend the balens to do so!

Comment

To the original poster, who clearly stated the Sylph Expedition game is a too-little too-late game solution to the Divinity Shards problem, I would like to join the others in recommending Sylph Expedition as a solution. After all, the game is implementing a play-daily-for-six-month solution to a problem that has only been obvious for more than a year.

Comment

It is baffling that they don't even offer a way to buy divinity shards regularly, but I don't know, maybe they hate money now?

In any case, events that allow you to get div shards for free are extremely rare for the time being, but it's possible that class wars or one of the other upcoming cross-server events will offer them in an exchange. And if all else fails, they do go on sale in the hot shop or flash sales every few weeks or months.

Comment

Working...
          X