X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final petition to 'factory reset' wartune

Hi guys,

I am AntiApartheid, some of you may remember me, but most of you who knew me would have quit by now.

I have quit for a couple of months so far, and life has been good. No need to log in everyday trying to catch up, no need to worry about new events, no need to pump more money and time into this game.

This game has changed too much from its humble origins when there were no sylphs or anything related to sylphs, for instance. Today, you need to spend up to 12 hours a day playing the game. This is no longer a pocket-sized RPG browser game, but something more sinister.

This is a final petition for a 'factory reset' to wartune. You know, that factory reset option on your handphone? To be honest, I don't really care what happens to this game since I've already quit for a couple of months. However, in the public interest, I hope that wartune would roll back its updates to the times when there were no sylphs, no kids and whatnot. Just a simple pocket sized RPG browser game.

If you vote for this, it is for your own benefit. This will be my first and last post on the forums and in game. Ultimately, I hope that you guys keep in mind that there is always real life, there is always your family, career, and other important things waiting for you out there.

Take care all.

Cheers,
    AntiApartheid.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

I like the game as it is now (not the events, the game itself), also most useless post ever? I'd say yes.

Comment

holy ****, i thought we already get rid of this guy.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        holy ****, i thought we already get rid of this guy.
        He's like the Herp. He just comes back when you least expect it .

Comment

The community has spoken.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X