SimsTune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimsTune

i saw this coming soon Homestead thing in our castle ,well i dont know whats your plans for that one
    but i think it could be like player mansion you can decorate with furniture (hey could use those resources Woods-Amythist-copper that we collect for nothing to make furniture-decoration stuff etc etc )
    friends can visit each other mansions and maybe interact with each other like some famous game we all know o.O

Originally posted by kattzz View Post
    i saw this coming soon Homestead thing in our castle ,well i dont know whats your plans for that one
    but i think it could be like player mansion you can decorate with furniture (hey could use those resources Woods-Amythist-copper that we collect for nothing to make furniture-decoration stuff etc etc )
    friends can visit each other mansions and maybe interact with each other like some famous game we all know o.O
    good idea but no if with this expansion of Homestead we will getting more lagging... hehehe... no offense thou but your ideas amazed me so we can do something else when we have done all the thing we need afterwards... yeah! maybe... hihihi...
    "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
    MiladyHime
    Archer
    [S40] Badlands
    Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Originally posted by kattzz View Post
      homestead is gonna be a place for mounts (i think)
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X