Titan Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Wars

Any word on when Titan Wars will be starting?
    Onslaught
    Kabam s23
    Champions
    Level 80 mage
    87mil+ br

No word yet. Be sure to keep an eye on News and Events forum. If they do decided to release this feature, it will be announced there.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
      No word yet. Be sure to keep an eye on News and Events forum. If they do decided to release this feature, it will be announced there.
      It was already mentioned to be released in patch notes...just set no date yet i think?

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
        It was already mentioned to be released in patch notes...just set no date yet i think?
        Yeah. I kept hearing 5/29 but that didn't make sense to have it on a Friday during GB. Now I've heard 6/2. I guess we'll wait and see. Good luck in CW Gruntar.
        Onslaught
        Kabam s23
        Champions
        Level 80 mage
        87mil+ br

Comment

i hope never cuz itll be entirly to laggy to be enjoyable as it should be just like arena
          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

I've seen the icon pop up briefly when loading the game, so the feature is probably already in there, just waiting for them to schedule it.

Comment

No hurry, though, we got plenty of patches lately, let us catch up first

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                I've seen the icon pop up briefly when loading the game, so the feature is probably already in there, just waiting for them to schedule it.
                Yup, i saw that as well, same for cw button.

Comment

It was going to happen some 3 months ago according to EC, but their info tends to never be accurate completely a lot of the time. Maybe in a month or two it'll come.

Comment

Only got some emails mentioning Steel Wars (CS tanks) but didn't see it coming yet. But I don't do tanks so whatever.

Comment

LOL, you guys still didnt have even ONE Titan War yet? haha Wartune is weirdest divine comedy version of em all.

Comment

Working...
                      X