classic suggest reapeated to infinity - more different time server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classic suggest reapeated to infinity - more different time server

This game is based on many thing but if u want create a very good char u need do all event and the event have one time so for give same possibility at all players we need and suggest again more different sever time.
    We have east and west america, so u could do east and west europe gmt its already but so u can do gmt +3 or +4.
    U see when u done oceanic server u get success and im sure if u do gmt+3 or +4 u get again success, many players need different time for alot of reason (not only for where they live).

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
    This game is based on many thing but if u want create a very good char u need do all event and the event have one time so for give same possibility at all players we need and suggest again more different sever time.
    We have east and west america, so u could do east and west europe gmt its already but so u can do gmt +3 or +4.
    U see when u done oceanic server u get success and im sure if u do gmt+3 or +4 u get again success, many players need different time for alot of reason (not only for where they live).
    in order for R2 to implement more time zones
    R2 first needs to get permission from 7 Roads (the owners of the game who have a partnership with R2)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I know its for this i suggest west euope becouse i know they have more problem if they must ask permission for other country to. Second europe time could be more easy and fast to get permission becouse they have already permission for europe.
      Ty for your explain but i and alot of people already know what u say and know what is 7 roads.

Comment

Working...
      X