Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB top 10 are mostly archers

i,ve always wanted to strike the final blow in the WB
    or even just got top 10...,but hopefully not....
    most archers make it to the top 10.....
    because WB top 10 is based on the highest damage dealt

i've been thinking why most archers always do make it top 10
    Why?
    its because of their criticals
    while the knight w/. the lowest chances of crits has nothing to do
    but just collect gold & daru after death

i know archers depend on their crits,abd their 2nd skill w/c. is surely 100% crit will surely give the highest damage dealt,but thats not my point.

why make the critical disable in world boss?
    i think that would make it fair
    Last edited by jakezeaker; 11-15-2012, 07:28 AM.
    FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
    JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
    WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

if you want to work a bit you can get at top 10.
    purchase power potion from guild, use damage increase/crit increase astral, switching your socket gem with attack gem, have your HP at 16k minimum and 10k for your troop, increasing your troop count, rearange your troop formation, not using skill that take too long to cast, and finally using afk mode in WB. (imho, when experiencing super lag in WB, switching to AFK mode can add your damage significantly)
    I Am Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewKhan View Post
      if you want to work a bit you can get at top 10.
      purchase power potion from guild, use damage increase/crit increase astral, switching your socket gem with attack gem, have your HP at 16k minimum and 10k for your troop, increasing your troop count, rearange your troop formation, not using skill that take too long to cast, and finally using afk mode in WB. (imho, when experiencing super lag in WB, switching to AFK mode can add your damage significantly)

it would take a lot of potions(my vouchers would not be enough)...i'm a non casher as well

Comment

Well archers are the dominating DD class so ofcourse they have the advantage....
        however when you hit 40 it changes, at my server there is 1 or 2 archers and pretty much rest are mages (we had a dd knight that was in top but he left)
        Anyway once you hit 40 it depends on troops and builds. the n1 dd at wb is an archer with patk-crit-crit dmg-floating and n2/3 is me and another mg with will dest... So once you hit 40, it depends a lot on troop and troop upgrades when it comes to wb, so if you wanna win wb, hang in there it might change at 40+:P

Tips: charmisma astral and lvl 1/2 guild skill charisma, regem into Xatk and charisma gems. Use a charisma potion if you have and remember to always have int or power pot on.....lvl 1-3 are cheap and effective, specially lvl 3 pot.(be aware, charisma only works with a fairly high, 30+, angel or knight, probably 35+ with angel, it depends on how much work you put into troop academy)

Comment

yeah thats true man, as a non casher archer i managed to get to top10 (specific 10th place) which i thought would not be possible.
          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            Well archers are the dominating DD class so ofcourse they have the advantage....
            however when you hit 40 it changes, at my server there is 1 or 2 archers and pretty much rest are mages (we had a dd knight that was in top but he left)
            Anyway once you hit 40 it depends on troops and builds. the n1 dd at wb is an archer with patk-crit-crit dmg-floating and n2/3 is me and another mg with will dest... So once you hit 40, it depends a lot on troop and troop upgrades when it comes to wb, so if you wanna win wb, hang in there it might change at 40+:P

Tips: charmisma astral and lvl 1/2 guild skill charisma, regem into Xatk and charisma gems. Use a charisma potion if you have and remember to always have int or power pot on.....lvl 1-3 are cheap and effective, specially lvl 3 pot.(be aware, charisma only works with a fairly high, 30+, angel or knight, probably 35+ with angel, it depends on how much work you put into troop academy)

maybe you're ryt..
            i'm still lvl39.....i'll be expecting what you said
            when i step 40....tnx 4 the tips...

Comment

I have seen several level 50+ knights in my server in top 10
              i will post the next time i see ok
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                I have seen several level 50+ knights in my server in top 10
                i will post the next time i see ok

that would be nice ^^