Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick mount question, rest or mount, benefits?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick mount question, rest or mount, benefits?

Ok, so if i'm resting or mounted, are there any benefits to either? what is this supposed to do?

yea i wonna know this too

Comment

nothing as far as i know

if you wanna walk, then walk

Comment

u should do tht,resting mount should at least gave some exp to the stable

Comment

Rest means you dismount, you walk on feet. click same button again this time it say Mount, and you're back on.

Doing it too much will cause cooldown. Short one.

Stats remain unaffected
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

But, if you walk on your feet, you'll move slower.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

Hehehe, I'm giggling reading this thread because we have a very smart guildie that was gotten with a joke. He asked about resting his mount, he was convinced that if you didn't rest it, it would die. He actually did an entire Void run on his feet, when someone else asked the same question and was told an honest answer that there is no difference between being mounted or unmounted as far as stats go and your horse won't die.. the guild member said but I was told and did blah blah.... we really had a good laugh over that one.

The only difference between being mounted and unmounted is the speed in which your character moves.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
              X