Class Advancement question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Advancement question.

This maybe a stupid question but how do I unlock that event? Before I hit lvl 80 there was a banner saying it would unlock after reaching lvl 80. So far it hasn't, all it says when I go to "whats his face" in cloud city is "blah blah" about class advancement and only gives me the "leave" option. What gives? Figured I would ask here because I got real tired of looking at page after page trying to find the answer in the guides here and the search option isn't very helpful.

Originally posted by Gandalf35 View Post
    This maybe a stupid question but how do I unlock that event? Before I hit lvl 80 there was a banner saying it would unlock after reaching lvl 80. So far it hasn't, all it says when I go to "whats his face" in cloud city is "blah blah" about class advancement and only gives me the "leave" option. What gives? Figured I would ask here because I got real tired of looking at page after page trying to find the answer in the guides here and the search option isn't very helpful.

Here are the specifics, you're nearly there I'm sure, since you are now at Level 80.

After reaching level 80, you need to then aquire the Legendary Dragon soul. This is done by getting dragon souls from Necropolis and Nirvana NM, since you're not able to do Dragon Invasion until you're advanced your class.

After reaching level 80 and aquiring the Legendary Dragon Soul, there are a series of tasks that will appear, once one is complete the next one shows up and those are:
    • Clear Lynch's Lair (Nightmare)
    • Win a tank battle
    • Win 3 times in battleground (this means be on a winning team, not just battles one in BG)
    • Clear Dragon King Abyss ( this is a solo dungeon that you fight 5 bosses, relatively easy, and it will be in the same place that Dragon Invasion is at once you complete)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Nice, thanks for the reply and answers MrEUS. Very helpful!

Comment

Is dragons souls the same thing as dragon essence? And if yes, how many of them do I need to make a Legendary Dragon Soul?

Comment

Disregard last post, figured out I had to clear Void NM first. Have my Legendary Dragon Soul now. Just need to complete the other tasks now. Thanks again for the info, got me on the right tract.

Comment

Good luck Gandalf and thanks for letting us know your issue was resolved
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X