No announcement yet.

Decisions! 40 legendary or 55 pvp set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions! 40 legendary or 55 pvp set?

If you can get your hand on 40 legendary set (fairly hard to get) and 55 pvp set(easier)

which one would you pick and why?

-pros of 55 set
    55 pvp set will out dps 40 set in pvp simply because of the - def bonus

-pros of 40 legendary set
    40 pve set will perform better in wb/MPD

-cons of 40 legendary set
    40 pve set will cost a lot (you need to create lv. 40 pve first) (then you need do NM runs for another 3 weeks to get enough stones)
    and of course about 4k insigs also to create the legendary set.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently i'm just not sure what's better ?

if YOU can get your hand on a 40 legendary set or a 55 pvp set.
    which one would go for first and why? (if time isn't A issue. like you say you can get 55 in a wk and 40 in 2 month. if time is irrelevant, etc..).
    assuming that you can just equp one or the other, but ONLY one set. which one would you pick?

i'm just afraid that the 40 set will be out leveled very soon. would it still be viable if you are in the 60s? would it even be worth all the trouble of getting the 40 set in the first place? what you guys think? idea? thoughts? suggestions?
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Lvl 50 Legendary set. instead of 40?

Comment

what hildigam said.

40 epic is only slightly better than 45 set. Go for 55.
      50 epic is the question....

Comment

im buying the 55 arena set and saving for the 60 epic set but more then likely by the time i get stuff for the 60 epic set ill just buy the 65 arena set and synth what i saved for 60 to 70.
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

not worth it for 50 set, because i would be aiming for 60 pve set..

let's assuming you can only pick 40 legendary or 55 pvp, what would it be?

because 40 is easier for me to get, since i have 40 set already.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Depend on my characters actually, my Knight would take the 55 PvP set while my Mage will get the 40 Epic Set. Since Knights don't need to worry about rage gain.

While my Mage is a Healing Mage, rage is precious. And I am sure to reach level 100 in catacombs with that set.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              not worth it for 50 set, because i would be aiming for 60 pve set..

let's assuming you can only pick 40 legendary or 55 pvp, what would it be?

because 40 is easier for me to get, since i have 40 set already.
              Good luck on that level 60 Epic Set, it's gonna cost you months. If you are a medium cash player and below.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

55 pvp set
                my knight need no worries about rage. unless my enemy use intercept. its easier and cheaper to get than lv40 epic set.

Comment

Working...
                X