Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Expedition Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Expedition Shop

When will this be implemented?

At this time we have no information if this will be put into the game. if other publishers or platforms have it.. I must give caution that we do not always get things the exact same as they do. Like with any game we have some mounts and outfits that they do not.. and certain items in our shops that they will probably never have or offer. I would suggest though keeping an eye on the news and events forum section for any future patches or announcements involving this.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Considering they took the div stones moondust/rocks out of the bosses rewards um.......never

Comment

Working...
      X