Lvl 12 gem reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 12 gem reward

WHen we will get this reward for making 1 lvl 12 gem, did chinese Wt got this? Dunno should i make lvl 12 gems now or w8 event if he will come soon?

I would like to know the same thing.

Personally, I will not make any level 12 gems without rewards. I think we will have it eventually, whether it be a week or a month or a year. I am thinking maybe next event because they just gave out a level 12 hp scroll in the last event.

If they give a level 12 gem back, I will have enough to make all level 12 gems. Without it, I will not have quite enough.

Comment

Best thing is to wait,i believe the rewardss will come.

Comment

It seems they like to give players a chance to catch up before altering a rewards scale. When gems started it was about level four on the creation for rewards. Now you have the base level of a gem start at level six. Clothing used to be level three to start now it is level five. So just give them some time. if you have noticed they have also been trying to give people more opportunities at those transposers with some of the events and even making the necropolis free. I should figure that level twelve will be coming eventually.. it is just a matter of time.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If they add lv12 rewards, I hope it's not another gem, but chest reward. I am all for being rewarded, but double the income of lv12 gems unless you can make higher gems would just feel anticlimatic.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            If they add lv12 rewards, I hope it's not another gem, but chest reward. I am all for being rewarded, but double the income of lv12 gems unless you can make higher gems would just feel anticlimatic.
            correct me if im wrong, but didnt they have lvl 16 gems in chinese?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              It'll be 2 lv11 gems I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                you must be an r2 dev, and knowing r2 thats probably how its gonna be
                Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                ~
                Server: s481
                IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                Lvl80: Class Adv
                BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                Guild:Heroes
                Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  nope...then you could make a 12, get 2 L11, make another 12 from those....repeat ad nauseum.
                  Server: Armor S6
                  IGN: Xanthralla
                  Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                    nope...then you could make a 12, get 2 L11, make another 12 from those....repeat ad nauseum.
                    they'll say its a bug and blame us...and then sit us through an 8hr maintenance to change it in hot events...and then scrap the event all together
                    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                    ~
                    Server: s481
                    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                    Lvl80: Class Adv
                    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                    Guild:Heroes
                    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post

whoosh.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ed7aa2c342bf73b7dd6e4b8e150b5507.gif
Views:	1
Size:	958.7 KB
ID:	1713952
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Right now, Chinese Wartune does not have level 16 gems. Dual Divnity Soul Gems were just added from the latest patch of 5.0 but in the future, higher level gems will be added. This is just a rumour from the Chinese Wartune forum.

Comment

Chinese server haven't moved past level 12 gems for over a year now.

Comment

Working...
                          X