Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minimum battle rating for NM dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum battle rating for NM dungeons

I really wish they would add this. Doesn't have to be a godly amount that only cashers can hit, but it goes old getting spammed by people with 9k br wanting me to run them through badlands nm, or 13k wanting GoD nm, or 18k wanting TL nm...anyways..you just the point. Players don't seem to understand that all they are doing is gimping themselves in the long run. We've tried explaining to them to find people their level and see what they can run together...but nope..as long as there is someone online they can spam to carry them that's it. But if they couldn't get into said dungeons, maybe that would stop some of it. Keep in mind I"m no leetist or casher or anything like that. My server is only about a month old..and I myself have only about 73k br at level 64. But I can group up with people my level and run a dungeon without needing a carry.

thats just stupid...there are actually people out there who don't mind helping, and yes there are some reeeeeally annoying players (especially on my server) who spam invite because 'no-one' their level still plays (although this is different on new servers)...but if you find it annoying, instead of asking for a minimum battle rating for dungeons or shouting and swearing at them in WC or whatever, there is a simple button you can press in settings to reject invites...the simplest solution
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Minimum br, no that doesn't sound fair.
      a suggested BR would be nice though. Would allow new players to know whether or not to use an attempt on the NM version.
      and yes spam invites are annoying, and sure there is a block all invite option, but that's no good if you are waiting for your friend to invite you. Should be an option to block invites from specific people
      Mage lvl 64
      BR 84k
      Server R2-590

Comment

besides, BR doesnt dictates strength nowadays. a 500k br with 500 res would fare better than 1m br with 0 res in EF NM.

i agree about the spam invites tho, they are very annoying.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          besides, BR doesnt dictates strength nowadays. a 500k br with 500 res would fare better than 1m br with 0 res in EF NM.

i agree about the spam invites tho, they are very annoying.
          Oh I was talking more for new players and lower nm dungeons, not end game ones. Hoping that by level 70 you have a grasp on how the game works and can estimate what you need for nm.
          but for 40 and 45 nm, the difference between normal and nm is massive. So a truly new player who destroys normal might not really be ready for nm.
          but that's just my thought for new people
          Mage lvl 64
          BR 84k
          Server R2-590

Comment

I wish you could have a advance reject option. Like "Reject: Dungeon 1 Y/n, dungeon 2 Y/n" and so on. That way you could turn of all the lower dungeons if you don't wanna get spammed by 204 invites

Comment

Working...
            X