Titan War vs. The LAG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan War vs. The LAG

Well..... im done. If that is the best the programmers at R2 or Kabam can do, its over... we thought the LAG was increased with sylphs, but with the
    f.eudaemons, the LAG has won.

Though i may continue to VIP(level 9 is useful), this abomination of a browser game gets no more infusions from here. The lack of either
    interest, or intellect, required to conquer the LAG is TELLING... telling.

Read the writing on the wall, Wartuners... the fat lady will be taking the stage, soon....

lag is no problem is a feature

adapt or give up

Comment

Not sure what lag yall are talking about. Ran titan wars with 0 lag. From my side.
      Mage lvl 64
      BR 84k
      Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
        Not sure what lag yall are talking about. Ran titan wars with 0 lag. From my side.
        Let me guess, your 3 team mates didnt show?

Comment

Quite bizarre, but for my team, TW actually lagged far less than regular arena. My teammates could hardly believe it either.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Titan was a lot more kind with lag than arena I would say personally, yeah there are moments when it's terrible but considering if you're up against someone monstrously strong or super weak you have a good time to refresh and get back in room. Me and my teammates did that maybe 3 times each throughout the event and it was quite bearable, a lot more so than I was expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Titan was a lot more kind with lag than arena I would say personally, yeah there are moments when it's terrible but considering if you're up against someone monstrously strong or super weak you have a good time to refresh and get back in room. Me and my teammates did that maybe 3 times each throughout the event and it was quite bearable, a lot more so than I was expecting.
              Lag was the same as normal arena, however we did as you did by refreshing when the win or loss was inevitable. it did help, but the fact that we need to is still the problem.
              Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
              Guild: Paradox
              Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
              Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
              80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
              80 Venus - Precision 113k br
              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
              80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Was much worse than arena for me, but it's been over a month since I stopped doing arena...maybe arena's gotten better or I just don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Wait the next or beyond update and you will have to refresh every 30 seconds, because R2 need to milk cashers like you, adding more useless troops instead of solve their lag, investing in better programs or whatever be the solution, I am not a dev.

Comment

Working...
                  X