Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

random loss and gains in br...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random loss and gains in br...

ok so other day i logged out at 969k logged in next day to be 990k br by doing nothing not the first time its happened then this morning after logging out at 1.1mil br i log in and get to 969k br after spinning the wheel why it changes so much daily i dunno no temperary mounts lost or anything to change my br stats look the same as yesturdays hof recording

edit found the issue .....

the other day during mount whip event id remaxed my patack for the 9millionth time and started to work on my defences just checked and my patack is no longer maxed and my defence also looks back to where it was before
    Last edited by bcdaedalus; 06-15-2015, 04:30 AM.

This doesn't sound right at all. Can you please send some screenshots into tickets, and they will be able to investigate the matter further (if your 'learned mount attributes are reverting back').
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

same happens to me to , but who cares.. support doin nothing...
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
        same happens to me to , but who cares.. support doin nothing...
        Yeah, who cares, eh? It's not as if a mentor went out of their way to help you at all, eh? Or other forumers helping you, probably against their better judgement. No, no one cares at all... It's also not as if your problem didn't get fixed, hm?
        Ok , my stats just came to normal state, I have cleared cache and problem was somehow fixed.
        Ty Magik , for your support
        Yeah...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

thanks sent a ticket off is anoying u can only atach one picture per ticket ill wait for a reply to add the other images fustrating losing like 40k br overnight

Comment

When I mysteriously lose BR, the first thing I check is medallion. With the top honor medallion being one that doesn't vanish when it expires, you don't have an immediate visual indicator to tell you you're no longer benefiting from it.

Comment

but when u added 359 days to it a week or so ago u no thats not an issue ....

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                thanks sent a ticket off is anoying u can only atach one picture per ticket ill wait for a reply to add the other images fustrating losing like 40k br overnight
                There is another method for adding images though. That is called Lightshot. http://prnt.sc/ A lot of us use this for image hosting and you can host the images there and add the urls to your ticket so that you do not have to sit and wait for continual replies or make continual ones yourself in an effort to get all of the needed images to appear. Have you considered giving this a try?
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

had thought of doing this with pussh but decided against it last minute could of used my dropbox but its full of sensative stuff for a different game i qa on so id have to alter settings in that before using that

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Yeah, who cares, eh? It's not as if a mentor went out of their way to help you at all, eh? Or other forumers helping you, probably against their better judgement. No, no one cares at all... It's also not as if your problem didn't get fixed, hm?

Yeah...
                    The problem is that that's a known issue, i remember a thread on kong forum talkin about br jump over a year ago and that still happens, i personally reported 4 bugs in the last 2 year and a half i'm playin this game and noone of them as been fixed and pretty much only got copy/paste reply or send more proof where i couldn't give anything more, so don't act like you can't understand why people gave up on reporting problem to r2.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post

Yeah...
                      Esme I didn't mean on that problem , I'm gratefull for help I recived from u guys.
                      I'm talking about another problem I haved in past. was lost cca 10K Pdef and never got them back.
                      Ticket was sent, but no help recived.
                      Alchemist

S-287
                      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Working...
                      X