Wartune Server 8 West Coast KnghtWolvs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server 8 West Coast KnghtWolvs

Hi all! I'm having trouble finding the server that the guild KnghtWolvs are on. The Cross Server Ranking Screen says Wartune-8 but S8 is east coast and that doesn't fit since we are a west coast server. I have searched through old forum posts to find if/what server that they might have merged with to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone and happy pew pew'ing.

Hello R2117614081. The only West US s8 under r2games management is via Armorgames (which would eliminate r2games, Kabam (PC), and Kongregate). If you are looking for the mobile version, that is managed through Kabam, so you may need to take to their 'mobile games' forum. There are other wartune platforms out there you may be able to google for, but anything past that I'm not sure anyone here would be able to assist you sorry Good luck!
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-15-2015, 06:52 PM.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

yeah but that is kinda weird because if it was ngames/kabam/gamefuse etc. it would say so on the rankings screen ... this says Wartune-8 not koram-8 or kabam-8 ... which is weird in itself. :/

Comment

Originally posted by R2117614081 View Post
        Hi all! I'm having trouble finding the server that the guild KnghtWolvs are on. The Cross Server Ranking Screen says Wartune-8 but S8 is east coast and that doesn't fit since we are a west coast server. I have searched through old forum posts to find if/what server that they might have merged with to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone and happy pew pew'ing.
        Isn't wartune-8 a proficient city server ?
        East coast archer.

Comment

It's on ProfCity, I just checked. They're separate from my cross server rankings so I'm guessing they're part of those group of servers that get the patch a week ahead or something?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
            It's on ProfCity, I just checked. They're separate from my cross server rankings so I'm guessing they're part of those group of servers that get the patch a week ahead or something?
            Not necessarily, cross server was split into two (or more) groups to "promote" competition an whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Not necessarily, cross server was split into two (or more) groups to "promote" competition an whatnot.
              Ah ok, I was wondering why the names on s8 didn't match up with the names that usually get head start on patches. o:

Comment

took me a little bit to realize profcity was facebook XD but i figured it out ... Thanks all for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X